SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump is a true American super hero.

God has truly blessed us.

Now let's get busy and destroy more leftist villains and their vile dreams of domination.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Having perused the transcript of the Simpson interview, I can’t imagine what kind of fool would put credence in any of the info this Steele guy produced.

It is gibberish, gossip. Maybe that’s what HUMINT starts out as, rumor, inuendo. I’ve never been in the INTEL game.

I reminds me of the nonsense generated in the McCarthy era, who met who, a meeting attended by thse folks, so and so is married to this person who is the God child of this other guy, etc. Therefore, they are communist sympathizers.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is gibberish, gossip. Maybe that’s what HUMINT starts out as, rumor, inuendo. I’ve never been in the INTEL game.

Nor have I. But I seriously believe that this is the way it really works. Those who train themselves to think logically are seriously at a disadvantage in this game if their goal is truth. Logic and a clear A to B to C narrative only exists in movies and novels. I think most often it is a smorgasbord of items that are later connected to form a narrative. Whoever the host is can easily tell everyone that dinner was steak, potatoes, and salad because those things were there, one simply has to ignore the meatloaf, fish, and peas to see it.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There is NO doubt in my mind, that President Trump is The Right Man in The Right Place at The Right Time!!

Posts: 3462 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
With the one-month stopgap spending bill stalled in the Senate, the White House is finally accepting the fact that there's little it can do to prevent the government from shutting down at midnight on Friday.

Trump has promised to remain in Washington - postponing a weekend trip to Mar-a-Lago - until the shutdown is averted or ended, and in order to keep the media apprised of what's about the happen, the White House is holding a press conference at 10:30 am ET.

The press conference will feature White House Legislative Director Marc Short and OMB Director Mick Mulvaney, who only minutes ago warned that the odds of a shutdown were "50-50" - another way of saying "we have no idea what's going to happen."

According to the Hill, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell adjourned the Senate until 11 a.m. Friday without scheduling a vote on the House measure, giving lawmakers just 13 hours to reach a deal to avert a shutdown. McConnell has vowed to keep the Senate in session until an agreement is reached. Democrats are digging in their heels, demanding that they receive some concessions on DACA, opioids and funding for Puerto Rico before assenting to another short-term spending bill.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23926 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It is reasonable to tamper down expectations about the 4 page memo until we see it. A lot of people (bloggers, reporters, cable shows, etc) are making a living off of keeping the public interest burning hot about the dossier, FISA warrants and such.

But we have come a long way in a few months.

It was late October 2017 when Perkins Coie admitted (in writing) that they had “engaged” Fusion GPS to assist in Perkins Coie representation of the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

In December 2017 we learned of the incredible anti-Trump texts between Strzok and Page. Strzok had been reassigned to the FBI HR department.

Andrew McCabe was grilled hard by congressional committees and immediately announced he is retiring.

FBI Counsel Baker was revealed to have met w Mother Jones. Baker has been reassigned.

Bruce Ohr was discovered to have met w Fusion and Chris Steele. Ohr has been removed from both of his high level DoJ positions.

Ohr's wife Nellie Ohr was identified as a Fusion employee who worked on the anti-Trump opposition research.

We know the details of how McCain got the dossier.

We have the interviews of Glenn Simpson to two congressional committees. He has been caught lying there. The historical family ties of Simpson’s wife to the Clintons were revealed. The WH logs show someone w the same name as Simpson’s wife visited the WH in April 2016.

We know Fusion shared the general nature of the dossier w multiple news media before the election. And Fusion admits they did it to help Clinton.

We now see how the dossier was handed to the FBI and UK security offices to make it look like an “intelligence” report rather than an opposition research report.

On and on.

We actually now publicly have significant proof that Clinton funded collusion with the Russians to interfere with the campaign.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think it's hilarious and tragic at the same time, that these completely biased, completely unobjective and entirely dishonest "journalists" now have a huge, Watergate-level story in front of them, and they will not report on it until the elephant in the room is sitting on top of them.

Yo, Brenda Starr! You wanted to be a "journalist"? Well, here's your chance, you Goddamned phony. What are you waiting for? Permission from Her Royal Highness, Queen Hillary?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107226 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
as this thread closes out, it seems appropriate to post a CNN Focus Group of Trump supporters.

https://www.realclearpolitics...._one_year_later.html

The panel included two white males, a black woman, a white woman and a black male from Youngstown, Ohio.

All are Democrats who were raised in Democrat families, who crossed over to vote Trump.

Q: We're one year, one year in. How is he doing?

Answers:
- Better than I ever would have dreamt

- Fantastic.

- Phenomenal.

- Yes, I agree

- Absolutely

- yes, he's doing wonderful. He's staying on task.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Love seeing that! Real people!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
What a great ride this first year has been. I can only imagine year two, now that the man and all things around him have started to gain traction.

It'd be excellent if looking back from year three, the year two thread begins with this memo and the unfolding events that turn the DNC/Clintons/Obamas into the elephant's foot that they are.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9141 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13731 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
WIth this Congressional report on the FBI/FISA scandal, I am wondering if they are pulling an "O'Keefe" and way over-hyping it....

Dan Bongino: :Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see."

Sebastian Gorka: My sources tell me tonight that the “nuclear” memo is just the beginning.
By the end of it all, the tapping of candidate @realDonaldTrump’s phone will be the least of the Left’s problems.

I hope they have the goods and aren't just blowing smoke. THe media isn't going to want to cover it to begin with. It needs to be the real deal to get any attention.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...j-and-fbi-officials/

"“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That’s how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) told Fox News."

"“It’s troubling. It is shocking,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) told Fox News. “Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

“The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy,” said Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a member of the Judiciary Committee, which oversees the DOJ and the FBI.

I'm with you Bama, ChicagoSigMan and others. But this is extraordinary, just these quotes-- and there are many more such in the Breitbart article-- are far beyond the kind of thing we ever hear.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
http://www.whsv.com/content/ne...rship-470133223.html

Comey. Teaching an ethics class.

Fortunately, many college courses are now taught via distance learning. So they'll just have to arrange the camera so the bars don't interfere.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this is a good chart put together by Epoch Times

summarizes the dossier players (aka conspirators)

too busy to read on this post, but you can find the jpg here, copy it, and then zoom in.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT6pBsRXcAAwqmP.jpg

https://twitter.com/EpochTimes...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
It is an ongoing criminal conspiracy. Lock them ALL up.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
“If that fucking bastard [Donald Trump] wins, we all hang from nooses.” HRC

Best Source I can quickly get

I have never believed a word out of the Beast's mendacious mouth. I guess I have to walk that back a bit. She may have told the truth. Once.

Posts: 6351 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank God that he did win ! ! !

Every.

Day.

(i do Smile )

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:

What is the reputation of that web site?

Posts: 107226 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:

What is the reputation of that web site?

I don't know boss, but the quote shows up in same or similar wording and context in other places; It also comports with what showed up in the alt-news shortly after the event (the Lauer interview fiasco) and I'd never expect to see it in the NYT.

I'll see if I can find a better source.

Posts: 6351 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Report This Post