SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Members who live in Illinois
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Members who live in Illinois Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Been in SW suburbs for 30+ years. Only three years to go until we are out of here never to return.
 
Posts: 1956 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I live across the river from Illinois in Gotham City. On our side of the bridges there are gas stations that sell cigarettes and liquor. All of these stations are exclusively used by people from Illinois.


________________
People hate you. Train like it.



 
Posts: 38686 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Born on the south side of Chicago in 1955. Grew up in the south suburbs. Now live in west suburbs.


Bob
Carpe Scrotum
 
Posts: 1490 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Jake and Elwood spent a little time at 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613. Cool
 
Posts: 1989 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Grew up in Palatine/ Rolling Meadows in the 80s-90s.

There’s a lot I miss. There’s a lot I don’t.


------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
 
Posts: 7063 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I was born in central Illinois and am still here 80 years later. I am now in Bloomington and have been for 61 years.

I have been traveling via Amtrak back and forth to Chicago as I was just diagnosed and am seeing specialists at Northwestern.

I am too old to leave.
 
Posts: 5982 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I live across the river from Illinois in Gotham City. On our side of the bridges there are gas stations that sell cigarettes and liquor. All of these stations are exclusively used by people from Illinois.


I too live just across the river. I don’t know about booze and cigarettes, but the IL cars sure come over to buy gas.
 
Posts: 16493 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Members who live in Illinois

© SIGforum 2026