SIGforum
Members who live in Illinois

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4460048125

August 19, 2026, 09:55 PM
cruiser68
Members who live in Illinois
Been in SW suburbs for 30+ years. Only three years to go until we are out of here never to return.
August 19, 2026, 10:33 PM
jljones
I live across the river from Illinois in Gotham City. On our side of the bridges there are gas stations that sell cigarettes and liquor. All of these stations are exclusively used by people from Illinois.


________________
People hate you. Train like it.



August 20, 2026, 07:13 AM
bob ramberg
Born on the south side of Chicago in 1955. Grew up in the south suburbs. Now live in west suburbs.


Bob
Carpe Scrotum
August 20, 2026, 09:54 AM
mjlennon
Jake and Elwood spent a little time at 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613. Cool
August 20, 2026, 11:52 AM
Slippery Pete
Grew up in Palatine/ Rolling Meadows in the 80s-90s.

There’s a lot I miss. There’s a lot I don’t.


------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
August 20, 2026, 12:03 PM
maxwayne
I was born in central Illinois and am still here 80 years later. I am now in Bloomington and have been for 61 years.

I have been traveling via Amtrak back and forth to Chicago as I was just diagnosed and am seeing specialists at Northwestern.

I am too old to leave.
August 20, 2026, 06:40 PM
Sigmund
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I live across the river from Illinois in Gotham City. On our side of the bridges there are gas stations that sell cigarettes and liquor. All of these stations are exclusively used by people from Illinois.


I too live just across the river. I don’t know about booze and cigarettes, but the IL cars sure come over to buy gas.