SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Honda Ridgeline Owners, Please Step In *UPDATE Bought one!*
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Honda Ridgeline Owners, Please Step In *UPDATE Bought one!* Login/Join 
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
I've had two Ridgelines: a 2006 and a 2010. The 2006 was totaled when someone t-boned me on the passenger side with a Bronco. My Ridgeline went up on 2 wheels, all air-bags deployed, and came back down. I feel if it had been any other truck, I would have been hurt. But, no injuries to me! I drove it home about 300 yds away.

My current Ridgeline is a 2010 RTL. I bought it new and currently have about 125K miles on it! I don't need a full size P/U and this is just the best for me. I have AWD and it has come on more than once to give me utter confidence in snow and ice. As already mentioned, the rear "trunk" is really convenient as is the two-way tailgate. My wife can load/unload groceries in the trunk without over-reaching. I have storage bins under the rear seat also. VERY convenient!

I expect to get well over 200k with this truck. I haven't spent very much on maintenance, other than regular stuff: oil changes, tires, differential changes, timing belt. When I retire, I may buy a new one for the long haul!!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Update in OP.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:

Update, made a deal for an RTL-T AWD for $34650, plus applicable taxes and fees. Original sticker was $39,995 so I guess I got a good deal.

Congratulations, that's the version I have (only 2018). I hope you like it as much as I have mine.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats from a 2017 owner. I bought mine in May of '17, have 32k on it already and really love it. I am retired and while God gave me some talents, He gave me absolutely no mechanical ability-can't draw a straight line with a ruler-so I don't use it like a truck.

It's great around the city and on the road I get great mileage. A little more road noise than my previous Pathfinders, I think, though my wife disagrees with me. I'm pretty hearing impaired, so she may be right.

Again, congratulations, good choice.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post