SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Driver in Texas using Private Property Tags - is this legal
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Driver in Texas using Private Property Tags - is this legal Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Definitely driving around in an unregistered and uninsured vehicle.

In Florida, it would get towed, and you'd get several court notices to appear. Tow yard requires current registration and insurance before they release the vehicle back to the owner.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Big Grin This is Texas. How did this thread devolve into lesser states' practices? Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks distinctive enough to attract attention on its own. If nothing else, it'll be an added ticket if he has any other interaction of the Smokey kind.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2070 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post