SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hunter GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted
https://x.com/TRobinsonNewEra/.../1800554996800672054

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11194 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
They were not awed or intimidated by the First Family's en masse appearance in the court room, or by Biden's chokehold on Delaware politics. They acted the way American juries are expected to act.

Posts: 11194 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...5/m/8930089854/p/641

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39184 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I thought this might be worth a separate thread. But fine with me if Para takes it down.

Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Hunter and his team made a huge mistake by not pleading guilty. He also showed no remorse. This was an open and shut case as long as the jury was not intimidated by the Biden family. Now Hunter's sentencing will tend to be more harsh that if he had pleaded out. He is now a convicted felon.

With his tax trial coming up on Sept. 5th, and now as a felon, it would be wise to plead out and get the lighter sentence. This tax trial is also open and shut and carries heavy jail time. The only hope, if he goes to trial, will be for jury nullification and since it didn't work for him in Wilmington, Delaware it may not work in LA.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2430 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
He is not a convicted felon yet

He was just found guilty

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Guilty of felony means he is convicted, and a convicted felon x3.

Perhaps you are thinking sentenced.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
My understanding is that he is only guilty at this point. He isn’t a felon until the judge enters the conviction into the record upon sentencing.

The judge could always set aside the verdict and find him not guilty with no sentence

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I think the judge has to formally declare the conviction that the jury just rendered, Until the judge does that it is just a jury verdict.

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

One of our resident lawyers may correct me, but you are not convicted until sentence is imposed.

It is how Kenneth Lay of Enron avoided being a felon. He died before sentencing due to “natural causes” thus preventing the imposition of a massive fine that would have left his wife destitute.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
All this is is Hunter being sacrificed by the machine (and his own family) in order to keep up the narrative, "No one is above the law". This is all about Trump and keeping them in power.

Posts: 20520 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
According to Professor Jed Rubenfeld, he's NOT a 'Convicted Felon'...At least not just Yet!

The 'Judgement of Guilt' is generally entered at the same time as the Sentencing, and THEN he'd be a Convicted Felon! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First time , non violent offender . He'll get off easy . Fine , probation , community service , etc.

Posts: 4234 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
This is why you never hire a monkey as your lawyer.

I withdraw, and will defer to council.

But I am keeping the bananas...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Poopy Joe is going to be speaking on Guns at Gun Sense University after the verdict, live on Fox News Channel, tune in to see the latest Turd drop, Live...

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Joe said he would not pardon him, but he did not say anything about commuting the sentence.

Posts: 3745 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Joe said he would not pardon him, but he did not say anything about commuting the sentence.

My sense is that Joe lied. Again.... After he loses the election I think he will pardon Hunter.

Posts: 6713 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He’s not going to prison. Defense will argue Hunter’s physical security issues being the president’s son.

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 28, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
They have brought in a crowd of screamers. Anything, he says, they go wild. Even flagrant lies, they go wild.

posted Hide Post
The BEE Big Grin

CNN Claims Hunter Conviction Is Russian Disinformation

https://babylonbee.com/news/cn...ssian-disinformation

A new CNN report citing several anonymous sources claims Hunter Biden's convictions on all 3 felonies today bear the distinct marks of Russian disinformation.

"Our expert, highly credible, expert, and very reliable expert anonymous sources from deep within the intelligence community have all said these convictions are likely the result of an elaborate disinformation campaign from Russia," said CNN anchor Jim Acosta. "We urge the public to ignore these convictions until we have more details. Do not watch any news sources except CNN, as we are the only ones with this information. You can trust me, because I'm Jim Acosta."

CNN went on to report that approximately 50,000 intelligence officials were all in complete agreement and that anyone who disagreed with them was probably a danger to democracy.

Sources also confirmed that Hunter begged for clemency in the case, citing the CNN story about his conviction being Russian disinformation.

At publishing time, the DOJ had weighed in, saying Hunter's conviction was not disinformation, but his drug possession, sex trafficking, and international bribery definitely were.

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post