SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hunter GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Joe said he would not pardon him, but he did not say anything about commuting the sentence.

My sense is that Joe lied. Again.... After he loses the election I think he will pardon Hunter.

Or wins in a rigged election. 147 days away. Either way the big guy won't let him down.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5714 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You should have picked up your laptop, crackhead.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Joe said he would not pardon him, but he did not say anything about commuting the sentence.

My sense is that Joe lied. Again.... After he loses the election I think he will pardon Hunter.

Or wins in a rigged election. 147 days away. Either way the big guy won't let him down.

If I were in Hunter's shoes right now, I'd be telling Daddy that "Absent a Presidential Pardon for the gun and tax cases, I'll be turning state's evidence against you, your other corrupt kids, Jill, and the fucking dog."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Guilty of felony means he is convicted, and a convicted felon x3.

Perhaps you are thinking sentenced.

One of our resident lawyers may correct me, but you are not convicted until sentence is imposed.

It is how Kenneth Lay of Enron avoided being a felon. He died before sentencing due to “natural causes” thus preventing the imposition of a massive fine that would have left his wife destitute.

I'd be fine with that outcome....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Biden Justice Department tried their hardest to suffocate this case.

They might have succeeded if it weren’t for IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joesph Ziegler.

The two men detailing the Biden DOJ’s reported interference in their investigations into Hunter Biden killed any plans to let this case die silently. The sweetheart plea deal, which would’ve given Hunter blanket immunity, was scuttled, and the events that set this trial into motion were set.

The Biden DOJ prosecuted this case because they were forced to do so—it was not out of sworn duty. You’ve been following the chaos behind Hunter Biden. So, when you hear some clown expound about the rule of law and accountability here, you know it’s a lie.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...den-verdict-n2640266

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11185 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You should have picked up your laptop, crackhead.

I always wonder whats on his other laptop that the Russian hookers stole when he OD’d.

Posts: 3745 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The Biden Justice Department tried their hardest to suffocate this case.

They might have succeeded if it weren’t for IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joesph Ziegler.
<snip>

IMO the real heroine was Judge Maryellen Noreika, who discovered the concealed “get out of jail free” clause in Hunter Biden’s plea agreement. Upon which Biden’s lawyers threw up their hands and surrendered it.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9410 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sigmonkey:

It is how Kenneth Lay of Enron avoided being a felon. He died before sentencing due to “natural causes” thus preventing the imposition of a massive fine that would have left his wife destitute.

Accidental insulin overdose? I think I saw the documentary.

A forensic accountant was involved.

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d even be ok with jury nullification of the drug addict of a gun law. I think it’s BS. What other enumerated rights do dope addicts forfeit ?

Lying on a federal form under penalty of perjury? Appears to be guilty.

Win or lose, dementia Joe pardons him Wednesday after the election. I do think he pleads out in the tax case. That could get ugly for Joe so close to the election.

Posts: 4943 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where's your white flag?

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For some reason I get no glee in finding a totally effed up jack wad guilty
It was going to happen sooner or later.

Now show me a heretofore "squeaky clean , self proclaimed , un touchable, "icon" of society getting prison time, purged of finances and marked for life ,
Then
I could get interested.

This chemical mess, we will see over and over again

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55139 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Trump’s Campaign Releases Statement on Hunter Biden Conviction: “This trial has been nothing more than a distraction from the real crimes of the Biden Crime Family, which has raked in tens of millions of dollars from China, Russia and Ukraine. Crooked Joe Biden’s reign over the Biden Family Criminal Empire is all coming to an end on November 5th, and never again will a Biden sell government access for personal profit.”

By Jim Hᴏft | Jun. 11, 2024 12:00 pm

Matt Gaetz also weighed in on these charges, saying, “The Hunter Biden gun conviction is kinda dumb tbh.”

The Oversight Project by The Heritage Foundation also released its own statement:
quote:
Hunter Biden is guilty. Everyone in the world has known that for a long time. Today a jury in Delaware found him guilty. But do not take the bait, I plead with you. The media is going to say this is the rule of law working. It’s even.

What’s happened with the lawfare with President Trump and all of their conservatives is now okay because because they got Hunter on this one thing. That’s not true. They charged him with the lowest level thing they could find, okay. This is about lying on a form to buy a gun, that he was addicted to drugs. Clear as day. Everyone knows that. They did not charge him with running an international pay-to-play influence peddling scheme with his father as the product. His father’s awareness of it with some of the most corrupt corners of the world, the CCP, the corrupt corners of Ukraine…

Any corrupt area you point to, the Biden family had some sort of business dealing. They picked the one crime that they could say had nothing to do with Joe, had nothing to do with acting as a foreign agent, and they charged him with that solely to make this kind of plea that now there’s things happening on both sides and everything’s okay.

That’s not true whatsoever. This is what they tried to get away with last summer when we threw a wrench in their plans. They went to court in Delaware and under the guise of tax and gun fraud, the Biden administration wanted to offer him a global plea that would have excused him for everything else he did involving his father and the rest of the Biden family.

The same thing is at play right now. This sets up for a potential global pardon where his father Joe could say I am pardoning this verdict against my son. And it’s going to include, guess what? Everything else that connects back to Joe. That’s what we need to be on the lookout for.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said that he will not grant a pardon to his son, Hunter Biden, should he be convicted of illegal gun possession or any other related charges. During a recent interview, when questioned about the possibility of pardoning his son, Biden’s response was concise and definitive: “Yes,” according to Politico.

We’ll see if Biden stands by his word. As Democrat Minority Leader Rep. Hakeem Jeffries said, “Biden commented as a loving father as I would hope any loving father would do.”

Biden also released his statement following the conviction of his son.

“I will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal. Jill and I will always be there for Hunter and the rest of our family with our love and support. Nothing will ever change that.”

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yup, as predicted, the state run media already started claiming that there is no weaponization of the DOJ. Roll Eyes

NBC News' Todd calls Hunter Biden verdict a 'big blow to Trump,' proves no weaponization of DOJ
'I think it really damages the Trump campaign’s ability to just wave away their conviction,' Chuck Todd said on MSNBC

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News
Published June 11, 2024 7:56pm EDT

NBC News chief political analyst Chuck Todd declared Tuesday that the conviction of Hunter Biden is a "big blow" to former President Trump.

During a segment of "MSNBC Reports" following Biden’s conviction on federal charges related to illegally possessing a firearm, Todd said that the real political fallout from the verdict hurts Trump because it proves there isn't a double standard at the Department of Justice.

"I think it really damages the Trump campaign’s ability to just wave away their conviction," the NBC analyst told network anchor Ana Cabrera.

The former president has long accused the Biden DOJ of targeting him and instigating the investigations and criminal trials that have plagued him ahead of the 2024 election. Most recently, Trump has said that the DOJ colluded with New York prosecutors to convict him on 34 counts of falsifying business records.

Todd argued Tuesday that the DOJ getting the president’s own son on federal charges destroys Trump’s argument that the department only goes after Biden’s enemies.

"But, politically, this is a big blow to Trump, and that’s – I think – if you’re looking for just political fallout, he’s trying so hard to create this weaponization – and this has been a Republican talking point for so long," he said.

Todd continued, declaring that there’s "never been any evidence to support what they’ve said." He added that not only is there a lack of evidence for Trump’s accusation, the Biden verdict is evidence to "refute all of these claims – the Jim Jordans and the James Comers of the world."

He accused the GOP congressmen of "trying to manufacture something that really didn’t exist in some form of fealty to Trump or political decision to Trump."

The host went on: "Look, whether Trump still uses his grievance, you know, his various grievances, to go after the justice system, considering that he still has his own battles with them, doesn’t matter. But I don’t think this is going to be – if they’re hoping this persuades people in the middle, I don’t think Trump’s argument about the justice system is very persuasive now in the wake of this."

Trump campaign national press secretary Karoline Leavitt responded to the Hunter Biden verdict in a statement, saying, "This trial has been nothing more than a distraction from the real crimes of the Biden Crime Family, which has raked in tens of millions of dollars from China, Russia and Ukraine. Crooked Joe Biden's reign over the Biden Family Criminal Empire is all coming to an end on November 5th, and never again will a Biden sell government access for personal profit."

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
They can no longer deny the laptop and everything on it.

Posts: 7481 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
But I am keeping the bananas...

Lol. As a monkey will.

Posts: 2706 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine how fast Hunter will be destitute if his dad and step mom die before he does? He'd piss that fortune away in less than a year. And then there'd be no one left, or at least no incentive, to bail him out. And with absolutely zero job experience or skills, well.

Posts: 3666 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
All this is is Hunter being sacrificed by the machine (and his own family) in order to keep up the narrative, "No one is above the law". This is all about Trump and keeping them in power.

Absolutely 100% correct!

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I thought this might be worth a separate thread. But fine with me if Para takes it down.

Thank you for posting this. I would not have found it otherwise as I don’t jump into the big political threads.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4291 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
They can no longer deny the laptop and everything on it.

*******^^^^^^*********

Yes, the laptop was confirmed authentic and not tampered with.

Hunter found guilty and the laptop is real it's a good day.

The DoJ is two tiered, they let some of hunters crimes expire under statue of limitations.

Posts: 1645 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post