SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California billboards warning state residents to not move to Texas
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California billboards warning state residents to not move to Texas Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just watch Big Grin

Posts: 107493 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Except for Sigforum members Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16671 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Maybe they could just build a wall around California to prevent people from leaving like East Germany. All they're doing by appealing to the dumbest among them to stay is guaranteeing California will have a fatal concentration of stupid people.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The left continues to amaze me with their stupidity. Hopefully one of these days some more of them will get a clue.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38643 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make political points over the bodies of slain kids.
Slide into the ocean already, Kalifornia!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Is there a point of contact to request they add Colorado to the warning?
We've had similar incidents here.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Maybe those billboards will have the opposite effect on long suffering “normal” Californians.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ze must check wif authorities before ze leave kalifornia.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I wish they started that campaign many years ago before they started moving here in droves! Sad, but not unexpected, that they are using a terrible incident for their stupid reasoning. They got nothing else to stand on as to what is good in CA to stay for.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
As a Texan, is there a way to donate funds?

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Where do I donate for the California sign fund?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23212 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I like all his videos but that was one of his better one's.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Don't move to Texas comrad resident, stay in 1/3rd the 4 decades older house for the money and pay your 2 dollar per gallon higher gas prices. It's the non racist thing to do. Don't worry taxes are inline with those numbers so it's fair. Can't work at Twitter anymore, but there's plenty of other companies still subverting the rest of the country that will bring you on to not do shit all day except have an opinion.

You don't need to defend yourself here in Cal, just let thieves and thugs do whatever they want to you. You owe them that, we all do. Texas allows murdering of good felons stealing/ assaulting you to feed their babies. Unbelievable.

Imagine what life would be like in Texas wearing your hoop earrings and half assed makeup to the outlet mall with your bike shorts and no wig. How could you and your boyfriend "parade" around in public anymore in the other gender's clothes and face paint, like gods to be worshipped.

Can't beat the weather either. It's so humid in TX (limp wrist).

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6962 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
I think at one point someone from California had billboards up in Florida trying to convince people to move to California, not sure if anyone did.
I feel bad for anyone taped in California for what ever reason who would like to move out but can't. I think they were trying to place some sort of exit tax on people, even if they moved years ago.
Not sure how true any of this is but that what I had heard at one point.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2570 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
If all the folks who can afford to leave CA do so, who’s gonna pay the reparations to those still there???

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Don't come to Florida either fruitcakes.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the demographics were behind the sign. What is ca-idiots losing that they felt compelled to put up a sign?

It actually makes me kind of not want to move to tx someday - sounds like perhaps many of the idiots here moved there.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The heck is avocado toast?

No need to answer. Just my way to say I watched the video. He was spot on.

Posts: 10909 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post