SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Package Thief Breaks Leg Running Back to Car *video*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Package Thief Breaks Leg Running Back to Car *video* Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Would be great to leave a fake package filled with a large exploding ink packed, like they do at banks for stolen money.

But it would have to also be horrible and putrid smelling.

Or a couple of hidden deadfalls in the lawn, maybe filled with snakes?

Land mines would be another viable option.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:...
Seriously, starting to support the death penalty for most everything. Big Grin

Get your name on the ballot. I'm voting for you. Hell, I'll turn dead, illegal, transgengered, democrat, so I can vote ten times!!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Posts: 5169 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Two words: punji sticks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Stealing packages, broke her leg, what a shame!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Drop box is a nice idea, but I can't even get UPS/FedEx to put stuff all the way on my steps, forget putting something in a box.

In some places I used to live, the crooks would have stolen the box.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Would be great to leave a fake package filled with a large exploding ink packed, like they do at banks for stolen money.

I like the way you think. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Or filled with the worst smell of all: baby shit... Big Grin

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I like the way you think. Big Grin

Go to YouTube.

Posts: 13305 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
It made it on The Chive today.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmc85:

Awesome. It's been all over the place ... viral.

I haven't heard any update yet as to if they've been caught. All of the local news stations have posted this as well.

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
quote:

I haven't heard any update yet as to if they've been caught. All of the local news stations have posted this as well.

Yup. Now ya got national exposure!

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha, too bad she didn't break her neck!

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
quote:

Yup. Now ya got national exposure!

Yup. Was on ABC evening entertainment this evening.

With all the exposure, kind of surprising they haven't been nailed yet.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You people are horrible. This poor lady was likely in immense pain. She was just trying to make life a little more equal for all. Honestly you people have no compassion. Jesus what have we become when we take pleasure in something like this.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7698 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
........ Big Grin Roll Eyes Wink

God it was hard to write that with a straight face. I hope that bitch gets sepsis and loses the leg. Friggin thieves. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I am sooo tired of society legitimizing this crap. I’m glad the bitch broke her paw.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7698 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
They’ll probably sue the homeowner.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12661 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUSTED:

http://www.seattlepi.com/local...rs-ugly-12537443.php

A pair of suspected package thieves in Bothell who starred in a viral surveillance video catching them in the act then one getting injured in the getaway have been arrested, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said.

Video from David Ababneh's home's security camera along Bothell's Filbert Road Friday showed a car pull up along the street out front, then a woman who jogged up to the front door, and grabbed three packages.

But on her hurried getaway, she drops a box and as she stops to get it, her feet slip out from under her on the wet grass and she falls down, apparently badly injuring her ankle.

As she sat incapacitated on the ground, she called out to her accomplice who was driving the car. He gets out -- decked in a Seattle Seahawks jersey -- and goes over to the woman, eventually having to pick her up and carry her back to the car - but not before returning to grab the stolen goods.

Ababneh said one of the stolen packages was an expensive box of medicine.

"Gotta love Karma though, serves them right," Ababneh said.

The woman was identified Monday, and both suspects in the video were arrested Tuesday acording to Courtney O'Keefe with the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office. Details about the arrest haven't been given yet.

O'Keefe said two reports of package theft were filed from that neighborhood Friday.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Names. What are their names? Where's the police blotter when you need it?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
There is almost zero chance that either of these crooks will serve any time. And why should their victims have to pay (through taxes) for their incarceration.

I'm telling you flogging is the only way to go. Well the Mohammedans have a neat trick where they lop off a hand. And while that certainly has merits, I think public flogging would be sufficient and more humane.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post