SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
FBI is reported to be occupying President Trumps residents, and has broken into his personal safe.

Tell me now, where are those few good men?
You know the upright and honorable FBI agents.

They seem to have gone missing in this banana republic.

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MAR-A-LAGO HOME RAIDED BY JOE BIDEN’S FBI — BREAK INTO HIS SAFE!
Link

President Trump’s home Mar-a-Lago was RAIDED BY THE FBI tonight.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the Untied States of America at link above.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Jibbity

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...940000494#6940000494

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11233 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You had to know this would be the result when none of the senior management at the FBI was ever held accountable for the numerous crimes they committed.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Getting too close to the truth…
Upsetting the apple cart of pay to play political corruption.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
This could be the spark if they end up arresting Trump and parade him around in cuffs

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
They need to find something, ANYTHING on Trump to keep him from running in 2024. And as we've just seen, they'll stop at nothing.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Scumbag Merrick Garland is paying Trump back.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Six ways from Sunday, huh, Schmucky?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8305 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Trump must be squeaky clean that he has survived all the legal attacks on him to date, hence today's FBI raid on his residence.
They are fishing and desperate to find anything.

Interesting Trump made the announcement of the raid, not the related law enforcement agency/agencies.

Don't think they thought he'd say anything about the raid is my guess.
He beat them to the punch.

While Wray cut short his testimony before Congress to go on a vacation flight, they were planning this raid. Nice.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I agree.

Either way, this is just plain sad.

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Trump must be squeaky clean that he has survived all the legal attacks on him to date, hence today's FBI raid on his residence.
They are fishing and desperate to find anything.

Interesting Trump made the announcement of the raid, not the related law enforcement agency/agencies.

Don't think they thought he'd say anything about the raid is my guess.
He beat them to the punch.

And if you cant find something you fabricate and plant something.

Posts: 3552 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Wonder if the Democrats held a focus group to see if this raid was a good idea before they did it.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn’t Nikita Khrushchev say, “we will bury you from inside.”

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the left ever think these things through?

They are just making Trump stronger.

Posts: 12546 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
The AP is now speculating that it may have something to do with "classified documents" in an "unauthorised location."
https://apnews.com/article/don...389407950af7ccfdbdd6

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
They must have tons of evidence or balls to do this. He's a fucking former president, afford the man some respect that is due to the office.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20739 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
The AP is now speculating that it may have something to do with "classified documents" in an "unauthorised location."
https://apnews.com/article/don...389407950af7ccfdbdd6

That's pure BS too as Trump as President could declassify documents and then take them to his mansion legally.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
They must have tons of evidence

To plant

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
FBI trying their damnedest to meddle in elections once again.
The stench of the DOJ and FBI runs deep, rotten to the core.

Ignore Clinton Crimes of which there are many, e-mails, smashed cell phones, closet server, etc.

Bury Hunters Laptop.

Peddle Pee Pee Russian Dossier.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This is incredibly outrageous. The left is hell bent on tearing this country apart.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30282 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post