SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just getting over a 48 hour bug >>>>>>>>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just getting over a 48 hour bug >>>>>>>>>> Login/Join 
posted
Thursday night I had a very hard time sleeping as my mouth was always dry and I was thirsty. So about once an hour I would wake up and drink some and try to go back to sleep. I probably got about 2 or 3 hours of solid uninterrupted sleep. I woke up Friday morning feeling like I got beat up. My whole body was sore and I felt weak. I went to work and spoke with my manager and she too said the same thing happened to her. Thankfully I was able to leave early and went home and drank more fluids and slept. I would wake up every few hours use the bathroom, drink more fluids and go back to sleep. However each time I woke up I can tell I was getting better. Sometime last night I had massive diarrhea so now I know why I was so thirsty and where all my fluids went that previous night. I slept most of the day today and now I am feeling about 90% back to normal. Thanks for reading. God Bless Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VBVAGUY,

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Glad you feel better.

My kids go back to school next week and my wife and I are dreading the back to school sick.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Yeah, those 48-hour bugs can feel like the worst two months of your life.

Glad you’re feeling better.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
It's gotten the wife and I as well as my dad. Think he had it the worst but it put a hamper on a few plans this week for sure.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post