SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nation of Islam receiving federal cash to teach prisoners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nation of Islam receiving federal cash to teach prisoners Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
I shouldn't be surprised, but I am constantly being disappointed.

Story here.

The government (that means us) continues to provide funding to anti-American, immoral organizations in the name of "progress."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
WTF?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53234 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Just another example of what you get with a huge government establishment. Enormous waste and corruption, and immense incompetence.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why not fund the Hebrew Israelites?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29730 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Or, why not cut the size and scope of the federal government in half and fund none of it? I know that's a pipe dream, but I'd prefer to wish for it over relying on government to do anything right.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's take all of these kind of "gimme funds", and build a damn wall!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once a federal (or state) program/agency is created/funded it is almost impossible to disband or defund it. Once it makes the budget once its just about automatic to continue for ever.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:

What are these, evidence of the Irish AF? Smile

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I am not surprised, at all. This shit has been going on for a long time. Just never saw the light of public knowledge before.

Given the events over the last couple days, nothing this gubbermint does will surprise me.

Maybe if it actually decides to follow the damned law, as outlined in the constitution?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
quote:

What are these, evidence of the Irish AF? Smile

Do not think these are the Israelites he is talking about.

More like those waaaaay back in history , as in the Lost 10 Tribes.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Or, why not cut the size and scope of the federal government in half and fund none of it? I know that's a pipe dream, but I'd prefer to wish for it over relying on government to do anything right.

That would be a reasonable start, but I’d think that “by 95%” would be a better target.

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Do not think these are the Israelites he is talking about.

More like those waaaaay back in history , as in the Lost 10 Tribes.

You are probably right. Smile

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my question is why are they allowed into the prison system to begin with?

Posts: 53234 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
my question is why are they allowed into out of the prison system to begin with?

Fixed it for you.

Posts: 2544 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I like it, but I'm still wondering why Nation of Islam recruiters are still allowed into the prisons to teach their hate