SIGforum
Nation of Islam receiving federal cash to teach prisoners

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4180060154

December 19, 2018, 02:05 PM
fpuhan
Nation of Islam receiving federal cash to teach prisoners
I shouldn't be surprised, but I am constantly being disappointed.

Story here.

The government (that means us) continues to provide funding to anti-American, immoral organizations in the name of "progress."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
December 19, 2018, 02:05 PM
nhtagmember
WTF?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

December 19, 2018, 02:18 PM
bigdeal
Just another example of what you get with a huge government establishment. Enormous waste and corruption, and immense incompetence.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
December 19, 2018, 02:26 PM
darthfuster
Why not fund the Hebrew Israelites?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
December 19, 2018, 02:33 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Or, why not cut the size and scope of the federal government in half and fund none of it? I know that's a pipe dream, but I'd prefer to wish for it over relying on government to do anything right.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
December 19, 2018, 02:41 PM
GT-40DOC
Let's take all of these kind of "gimme funds", and build a damn wall!!
December 19, 2018, 03:07 PM
WCCPHD
Once a federal (or state) program/agency is created/funded it is almost impossible to disband or defund it. Once it makes the budget once its just about automatic to continue for ever.
December 19, 2018, 03:15 PM
deepocean
quote:

What are these, evidence of the Irish AF? Smile

December 19, 2018, 03:19 PM
Elk Hunter
I am not surprised, at all. This shit has been going on for a long time. Just never saw the light of public knowledge before.

Given the events over the last couple days, nothing this gubbermint does will surprise me.

Maybe if it actually decides to follow the damned law, as outlined in the constitution?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
December 19, 2018, 03:22 PM
Elk Hunter
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
quote:

What are these, evidence of the Irish AF? Smile

Do not think these are the Israelites he is talking about.

More like those waaaaay back in history , as in the Lost 10 Tribes.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
December 19, 2018, 03:47 PM
slosig
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Or, why not cut the size and scope of the federal government in half and fund none of it? I know that's a pipe dream, but I'd prefer to wish for it over relying on government to do anything right.

That would be a reasonable start, but I’d think that “by 95%” would be a better target.
December 19, 2018, 04:05 PM
deepocean
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Do not think these are the Israelites he is talking about.

More like those waaaaay back in history , as in the Lost 10 Tribes.

You are probably right. Smile
December 19, 2018, 05:09 PM
nhtagmember
my question is why are they allowed into the prison system to begin with?

December 19, 2018, 05:12 PM
senza nome
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
my question is why are they allowed into out of the prison system to begin with?

Fixed it for you.
December 19, 2018, 05:16 PM
nhtagmember
I like it, but I'm still wondering why Nation of Islam recruiters are still allowed into the prisons to teach their hate