SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I can eat NOW Twelve watermelons ( o.m.g.)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I can eat NOW Twelve watermelons ( o.m.g.) Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
And I had a huge ripe mango this evening. Sucker slobbered all over me! HA! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16238 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
I ate 6 hamburgers on July 4, 5 & 6.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am on a streak ,
Now ten

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I am on a streak ,
Now ten
You eat ten watermelons and you'll be on the toilet.

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You eat ten watermelons and you'll be on the toilet.

...and you won't be spitting seeds Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16238 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
But what color? I just had half a yellow, and it was really good.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is my favorite time of year, due to/for watermelons. We get at least one, or two, a week and it goes quick. I bought two yesterday and only have a bit left now from the both of them. I know I am doomed to some potty time but totally worth it.

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are weird,
I've eaten 30 ounces in a 14 hour period and experienced no dis comfort whatsoever.

Posts: 54667 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
You guys are weird,
I've eaten 30 ounces in a 14 hour period and experienced no dis comfort whatsoever.

You mean, more weird than weighing your watermelon before you eat it and keeping tabs on the time in hours?
Are we on a diet? I'm just asking because I had watermelon yesterday and I can only describe it as a bowl full. Cereal bowl size. I'm not sure there's a weights and measures application for that. Wink Razz

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weighing, counting calories and portion control was essential for me to lose 100 pounds in 12 months.

All without
Running,jogging, walking,swimming .

Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I grew up on a farm in the south and watermelon seemed almost ubiquitous at summer events but I never cared for it except in Mister Majestyk with Charles Bronson and the lovely Linda Cristal. The big watermelon scene always makes me want watermelon. And more ammo. Wink

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Watermelon is our friend.

Posts: 26923 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loving my WM

Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
WATERMELON MAN

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post