SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Did You Score For Fathers Day?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Did You Score For Fathers Day? Login/Join 
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
DeWalt Angle Grinder and a Home Depot Gift Card.

12 oz. ribeye, mashed potatoes, asparagus and a cold beer for dinner with the boys, wife and Inlaws.

It was a good day.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Steeda jacking rails for the new Mustang

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My one year old little buddy and my wife decided that daddy needed a sight pusher. Im lucky, I know. haha

Posts: 552 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
TSM11 got me a roof rack and "J" HOOK kayak racks for my CRV. We hosted my son and his roommate for burgers and dogs on the grill but I ended up with my usual migraines and had to lie down. It was still the best present to spend at least some time with TSM11 and Rotndad Jr.

Edited to add that TSM11 is also buying me a new grill as soon as I get off my wss and decide wht I want. I'm trying to decide if I want a gas/charcoal/smoker combo or just use my tailgaters charcoal grill and get a seperate gas grill and smoker.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rotndad,

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dinner with my youngest daughter. Cool

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
DeWalt green laser level.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

My great wife and two great kids got my this wooden baton. A friend of mine on the job but, now with another department has started a hobby of wood turning. He even stamped my PD badge number and my fed badge number in it. It will look nice hanging on the wall.

Posts: 4130 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I got a handmade bicycle built by an Italian guy who now lives in Canada. I did an internet search for one and found one available in Florida. I was thinking of ways to pick it up 1400 miles away when I learn my brother just completed repairs on his 40 foot boat and was heading toward where the seller lived.

The next day, my brother gives me his estimate of when he'll be at the marina I've picked for them to meet the following day. He arrived 15 minutes early, the seller 2 minutes later. The sellers wife was stunned that the transaction was actually happening.

Seller also gave me some extra parts from when he did some upgrades.

Posts: 7631 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I got to pick out a new barbecue grill, which will be a Weber Genesis II 3-burner from HD.
How do you get it home if they assemble it?
How long to assemble if you bring it home in a box?
What if they take me from home in a box after assembly?

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post