SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1 year Anniversary Karma - WINNER sigmonkey
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1 year Anniversary Karma - WINNER sigmonkey Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm glad sigmonkey won - he's one of the favorite sigforum members! Congrats to sigmonkey!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey will look good in those. A worthy recipient !

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
See, it IS rigged!! Knew it.

Congrats to the monkey.
Big Grin

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12672 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Super!

I really will appreciate using these.

Cool

Thanks again for your generosity!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44461 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Wow. Congrats Secret Chimp!

Great Karma amsmith281!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

These are great!

Thanks again for your generosity, Andrew.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44461 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
See, it IS rigged!! Knew it.

Congrats to the monkey.
Big Grin
[sarcasm]once again, karmas only go to high profile members[/sarcasm] Big Grin

In all seriousness, congrats!

To the OP, congrats on your year and it was a nice gift. BTW, my sarcasm above is based on an epic post before your time. Someone complained about "high profile" members always winning implying it was rigged. That set off a weekend of karmas where there were several dozen karma threads.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23659 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post