SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1 year Anniversary Karma - WINNER sigmonkey
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1 year Anniversary Karma - WINNER sigmonkey Login/Join 
posted
I haven't been able to sell these things for 2 years, so here they are up for a new Karma. Thursday is my official 1 year here on SF, so how about a new pair of Ray Bans for someone?

SOME OF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE RULE, OR YOU JUST CAN'T COUNT Razz
Rules: Have more than 100 posts/per year since you joined Cool

I'll use the Karmanator Friday night 22-22:30 PST
Delivered free of charge via USPS anywhere in the U.S.

These fit a medium sized head. If you win them and don't like them, please re-karma here.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amsmith281,

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8926 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Give it a go, thanks!

Posts: 962 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 634 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yes. I drive a lot in the Southeast sun.
They will spend a lot of time on my face. Cool

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4366 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a new pair of stylish shades!

Posts: 3213 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at this, please.

Thanks for your most generous karma!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I've always liked the look of Ray Ban glasses.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1515 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Just in time for summer! Thanks -- please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks, for the chance. Happy 1 year.

Posts: 1581 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the year! I'm in, please.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
That is a very generous Karma, and one I could use I don't leave the house without a pair of sunglasses.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 1214 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
1 year Anniversary Karma

In please. Can use them for sure!

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1385 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance if I'm eligible. Haven't hit a full year yet, but I do have over 100 posts.

Either way very generous of you.

Posts: 1172 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post