SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1 year Anniversary Karma - WINNER sigmonkey
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1 year Anniversary Karma - WINNER sigmonkey Login/Join 
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Congrats and please include me as well! Thanks!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
You'd have to be insane not to participate in such a gracious Karma!

Posts: 2045 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Count me in.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Those would look good on my face, please include me.

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat. Thanks for the chance!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
In please. Lots of sun here in Louisiana

Posts: 548 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Oh me too please!

My dog just chewed up my Oakley's a week ago. It was my fault entirely, I was working outside on my a/c and set them down when I put on my safety glasses to solder and must have left them somewhere she could find them. I walked out there a day or two later and found the ear piece on the sidewalk... oh I was pretty mad/sick.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1214 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try those.

Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usmc-nav:
In please. Lots of sun here in Louisiana

You're short about 600 posts my friend.

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
7 years in to SF, and have 2,000+ posts.
So, I qualify.
Thank you for the chance at a nice Karma!

Posts: 3860 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I'd like to join if I'm qualified. Thanks!

Posts: 1465 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your karma.
Please add my name.

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please include me as I'm slightly more than double the threshold required. Guess I need to post more.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1942 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for chance.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Cool! In please and thank you. Just in time to get off night shift for a month.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8154 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I just lost a pair just like this in Costa Rica.
Please count me in and thank you!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6469 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
great Karma! please add me. Thanks

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1106 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2704 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winner is the monkey on his happy little tire swing! Sending you an email brother.

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post