SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FFLs closing up shop increasing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FFLs closing up shop increasing Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
https://www.youtube.com/live/D...?si=abVCPdHuW722gRYC
Matt Gaetz had a field hearing on this exact subject several months ago. As the hearing was only about 2 miles from me I attended. It is indeed an issue.

Hopefully I did the link properly.

Good info. The link works if it is clicked.

To imbed You Tube video:

Under video at You Tube click share.
Then select first option imbed, which will show imbed code and then select copy at lower right.
Then select video icon, second from far right, at top of your post here at SIGforum while creating or editing a post.
You will then see two FLASH VIDEO appear such as without the * at the end of the second: [FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO*]
Then paste the code you copied between those two right after the [FLASH_VIDEO] and it should work when you select "post now" either as a new post or edit.

Posts: 9752 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Grumpy. I had a bunch typed out and then said to hell with it, I’ll find the video and post a link for those that want to know some facts. I had to get the wife to help me post the link. Smile

Posts: 1227 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post