SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Tony, hopefully the rehab/recovery goes well. Can't contribute much but I will send a few shekels your way.

I can spare a few shekels myself.

It sounds like a very stressful time at the moment. Just remember that stress can also be an ally. It's a weapon; use it to your advantage to stay motivated.

Good luck to you.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Tony if you are up to meet please email me at Rotndad@Gmail.com. My range is over that way and I'm going to try to go tomorrow.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
SIGforum got me through a marriage implosion.

Artie, I'll chip in a few hundred trillion Zimbabwean dollars.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31453 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
The esteemed membership here helped get my life back on the right track.

I would be honored to help a SF brother in his time of need. Please tell me where I can send financial aid to assist Tony, prayers are already spoken.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
Tony if you are up to meet please email me at Rotndad@Gmail.com. My range is over that way and I'm going to try to go tomorrow.

I am humbled by all the offers of help. Rotndad I appreciate the offer but I am currently hospitalized and in a wheelchair Frown

Sigmonkey I appreciate your lengthy emAil but being on morphine I can't fully comprehend it now. Confused

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:
quote:

I am humbled by all the offers of help. Rotndad I appreciate the offer but I am currently hospitalized and in a wheelchair Frown

Sigmonkey I appreciate your lengthy emAil but being on morphine I can't fully comprehend it now. Confused

Tony, we understand, brother. Take care of yourself first, we are here for you, just let us know what you need and where to send it.

My email: turner(dot)matthew03 at gmail

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry that was confusing I meant a visit at the hospital. I will be in the area to go to the range.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:

ArtieS the woman attorney who called me turns out to be the
Same attorney representing my wife Eek

Yeah, they told me they had a conflict after I passed on the contact.

I'm working on finding someone new. I have enough contacts that this should work out.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry that was confusing I meant a visit at the hospital. I will be in the area to go to the range.

I'm in south lake hospital and the case manager
Just stopped by and told me she put in a referral
To colonial lakes rehab facility in ocoee/winter garden.
I am in room cdu-25

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I want to help out too. I'll keep my eye on the thread on how to contribute.

Take care of yourself, Tony and we're all pulling for you!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Always in to help a forum member.

Monitoring for where/how to send a contribution.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Find thee a lawyer. The rest will work itself out. In California, the lawyer can get fairly creative with regards to getting paid by the other party or from the marital assets. Hopefully, it's similar in Florida.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

I did not realize that.
It can wait.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I'll be watching this thread for a way to send a little financial help.

Remember, "it is always darkest, just before the dawn".

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Thoughts, sir.

I'm good for an offering when the info is available.

Having struck rock bottom myself in the last few years, only to have members here help pull on my bootstraps, I will return the favor every chance I get.

Best wishes

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11449 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a donation.

Is a gofundme acc't out of the question?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a donation, too.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I'm in for a donation, too.

Count me in as well. A forum member needs assistance. That's all I need to hear.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well. I'll be monitoring the thread for the set-up.

I'll be praying for you in the meantime, Tony.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5481 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Tony, can you post an address for donations? I will send a check.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post