SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Artie, emailed you a law firm locally, a friend and his wife closed his practice and merged into Pates Law Group, his name is J Peyton Lea

http://pateslaw.com/

Just an Idea and I know it's taboo, but hell I'll ask, how about gofundme. I know I know...

We could setup an account, if you need someone to help with funds getting to Tony then myself or artie if he wishes could transfer funds to Tony or the law firm directly for him.

I'd be willing to figure out how to set the darn thing up, and perhaps we can get with Tony if he has an atm he has a bank account so we can get funds electronically through paypal or gofundme, either way it needs administration.

I'm over by the coast but will help if needed.

Posts: 23481 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Artie, check your gmail,

Buddy is retired but his shingle is still there with Pates Law in Orlando, they are a good group, family law.

J Peyton Lea, www.pateslaw.com

http://pateslaw.com/attorneys/j-peyton-lea

Posts: 23481 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:
Rot I don't expect you to drive from Tampa I hope
To have an address Tuesday .

Jim thanks. I'm waiting to hear back from Artie when he gets a chance. As a side note if anyone is stopping by the hospital can you pick up an
electric shavor that can be cleaned under water?
I'll give you my debit card with pin as I believe there is an ATM here. Every thing I own is at the house and I don't have a way to get home now

I understand. However, I don't mind doing it either. If you end up needing it just let me know. I have an established PayPal account and a separate savings account that I created when I held a couple of raffles for forum members years ago.

As far as uthe electric razor goes, I'd be happy to help with that tomorrow. If you think of anything else you might need I can get it all at the same time. If you would please email me a phone number so I can call when I leave the range. Rotndad@Gmail.com

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also in for a donation once a payment method is established.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad

I have an established PayPal account and a separate savings account that I created when I held a couple of raffles for forum members years ago.

Is there a way to do a transfer from my bank?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I will heck my email in a bit and am back after a day with parents. I can take checks and deposit in my client funds account.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
Couple of things:
I have to work to tomorrow so I can't join him, but I'll send some love and a little financial asst. with Rotndad tomorrow. Good luck, man.
ALSO, MAYBE HRK touched on this but I caution whoever sets up the go fund me or whatever account it's going to be, to be cognizant that the bitch.. . Sorry I mean cheating bitch might somehow try to stake a claim on any funds we deposit into it. So please take this into consideration when the account is set up. .Unfortunately some of you guys already have experience with this sort of thing. . I don't, but thought it merited mention.

Good luck and keep in mind you have a rather large family among us SF members.

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
quote:

I have an established PayPal account and a separate savings account that I created when I held a couple of raffles for forum members years ago.

I'm not sure. Let me talk to Tony tomorrow and see what he wants to do. I'll also talk to ArtieS and figure out the best way to handle it. I'll happily help if I can.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
quote:

This is exactly the type of response I was hoping someone would make. . Im always impressed by the generosity and talent among the sig forum family

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I am in for $$, too.

But, is there any other facility than Colonial Lakes? There are several in the area. That one is not the best.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I, too, am ready to help.
I will keep this thread open to learn how.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vicariously Tactical
Picture of Mike729
posted Hide Post
Willing to pitch in here as well.

Hang in there Tony!

Posts: 1715 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
once you get a lawyer on board, perhaps the lawyer could be the trustee to keep the money away from the bitch

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53195 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
THIS INFO IS ALSO POSTED AT TOP OF PAGE 1

I can deposit checks to my client funds account, and then transfer the money to Tony or his attorney at his direction.

I will also take paypal or Popmoney to my forum email address and transfer it to that account for Tony.

Checks to my client account may be made out to Arthur Slowe & Associates, P.A.

Mailed to:

Arthur Slowe & Associates, P.A.
15502 Stoneybrook West Parkway
Suite 104-223
Winter Garden, Florida 34787

I will donate my time. Any funds sent will be given to Tony or his attorney.

A

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ArtieS,

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I have sent an email to Mr. Lea.

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Artie, check your gmail,

Buddy is retired but his shingle is still there with Pates Law in Orlando, they are a good group, family law.

J Peyton Lea, www.pateslaw.com

http://pateslaw.com/attorneys/j-peyton-lea

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Artie - I will send a check on Monday

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53195 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vicariously Tactical
Picture of Mike729
posted Hide Post
From ArtieS

quote:

I assume I could also take paypal or Popmoney to my forum email address and transfer it to that account for Tony.

A

Popmoney is GTG, very safe, I've been using it for years with no issues.

Posts: 1715 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also in for help, when info becomes clearer.

Went through that shit when I was younger, no fun.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I assume I could also take paypal or Popmoney to my forum email address and transfer it to that account for Tony.

Yes, you can, and that is absolutely the fastest, cleanest way to get money to you or whoever will finally receive it for him. Could also be sent directly to him if he has an account that will stay out of reach of his wife and her lawyer.

Basically for the PopMoney, you will receive an email to which you respond with your bank routing and account number. The money will then be transferred into that account within a few minutes.

Contributors will need the correct email address you wish to use. Can't always trust the one that is showing in SF member data.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And it's time that particularly, some of our corporations learned, that when you get in bed with government, you're going to get more than a good night's sleep."
- Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5785 | Location: Pegram, TN | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
First I want to thank para and you guys and gals for a change in my outlook on life.paragon if you can tell me the name of a facility that takes Blue Cross and allows smoking please let me know and I will pass it on to the hospital. I had planned on quitting smoking for the new year until this divorce thing threw me for a loop.

I apologize that I can't reply to everyone as I'm typing on the phone by voice right now because the hospital hooked me up to an IV and every time I bend my arm the damn thing goes off. To compound matters my sugar was at 48 and not going up even after eating Hence the Iv.

How my contact info at the hospital is 352-394-4071 extension 6095

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post