SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A emergency appeal for assistance from a forum member Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh boy...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... two sides to every story ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Yeesh Confused

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Mmmm 'K then.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
So you're his ex wife's new lover or . . .???? WTF man.

Actually, I'm guessing that the poster is in fact a woman. Just a guess...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
two sides to every story

Median average= 4.7

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
I'll be back. I have photographic proof of all this bullshit including an email sent me from this character the other night offer my sympathy when I didn't play along apparently triggered this post. i'll be back in a bit

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
quote:
two sides to every story

Median average= 4.7

... with 3 votes Smile

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Hi Tony,
My name is Michele, I was reading your post on Sigforum. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. I have been in a simular situation. My ex husband cheated with my bestfriend, took all my money, house, car and even my dog. So I know how you feel, if you need a shoulder I am here for you. Anything I can do for you please feel free to email me @ theswmpcrttrbabe@aol.com. I hope to talk to you soon.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.

I absolutely understand where you are coming from. I am also very cautious so I really would perfer not to answer that. I would not want him to ever know that I had used his account. Sorry that we have come to this wall in the road. I just thought your story sounding so much like mine that I would reach out to you and offer you a shoulder and someone who had been in your shoes. I hope that everything goes great for you and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/16/17 6:42 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: theswmpcrttrbabe <theswmpcrttrbabe@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Cheating assholes

Ok what's his name on there? You can understand my being cautious

Sent from my iPhone

I absolutely understand where you are coming from. I am also very cautious so I really would perfer not to answer that. I would not want him to ever know that I had used his account. Sorry that we have come to this wall in the road. I just thought your story sounding so much like mine that I would reach out to you and offer you a shoulder and someone who had been in your shoes. I hope that everything goes great for you and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Date: 3/16/17 6:42 PM (GMT-05:00)

Ok what's his name on there? You can understand my being cautious

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2017, at 6:28 PM, theswmpcrttrbabe <theswmpcrttrbabe@aol.com> wrote:

I have to be honest I was not on my account. I was on my ex husband's. I know that I should not have been. I just wanted see what was going on on the forum

Date: 3/16/17 5:57 PM (GMT-05:00)

Hi...what is your name on sigforum?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2017, at 5:37 PM, theswmpcrttrbabe <theswmpcrttrbabe@aol.com> wrote:

Hi Tony,
My name is Michele, I was reading your post on Sigforum. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. I have been in a simular situation. My ex husband cheated with my bestfriend, took all my money, house, car and even my dog. So I know how you feel, if you need a shoulder I am here for you. Anything I can do for you please feel free to email me @ theswmpcrttrbabe@aol.com. I hope to talk to you soon.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
I am here for you. Anything I can do for you please feel free to email me @ theswmpcrttrbabe@aol.com. I hope to talk to you soon.

NRA Life Member

Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Those of you who remember my thread on
The ND can refer to it for more proof.

NRA Life Member

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I can tell shes nuts because shes still using an AOL account.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
theswmpcrttrbabe

uh
whaaaaat?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
theswmpcrttrbabe

uh
whaaaaat?

Exactly... note the timing

NRA Life Member

No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Well she does allude to her being a babe, as is in her email addy'.

I believe the fairer sexes are a little smarter than we menfolk when it comes to treachery. So there's that. But there is no way to know if that is happening here.

Since many of us have an actual investment in this matter, I guess we should wait until more info comes down the pike.

Let's wait and see.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anya:
I am a proud gun-bearing American and a strong Second Amendment Supporter. I applaud SIGforum for what they stand for. I know everyone has the right to Freedom of Speech, but when I see someone using their right to con or dupe others, I just cannot stand by and watch it go on.

So here goes…the wonderful people of this group have given their kindness and generosity to a member. Recently funds upwards of $3700 have been given away to a someone whom claims they have been wrongly treated by their spouse.

It breaks my heart to inform that this person put themselves in the situation they are in by verbal abuse to their spouse, which ultimately turned into her being shot at not once, but twice inside her home. It is claimed by the member, that this was an accident.

We can only assume that the judge believed the same as there is currently a Domestic Violence injunction against this member.

I also noticed questions regarding the member’s absence from the forum in January, this was due to the member being jailed for violation of the Domestic Violence Injunction.

As a gun owner myself, I can see one shot being an accident, however…. when the first shot is at the floor and the second shot is in the direction of a human in their own home…I personally do not believe it to be an accident.

All I am saying is, your hearts are in the right place, but people please be aware of who you support.

So, you are the swampcritterbabe?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the fish doesn't bite, there's no need to remove the hook.

Capisci?

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
theswmpcrttrbabe

For the mid-30s and older men who get divorced, beware that its a fucking jungle (or swamp) out there.

Plenty of women ready to throw themselves at you right after they've jumped out of one relationship into another. I'm sure guys must do it as well, but IME women can get more 'frantic' to find someone the older they get.

You can find yourself in love one night, and by the morning you are wishing she didn't know your name / number / make / model / home address...

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Stay frosty, gents.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
^^^^ problem in my neighborhood are the recently divorced with divorce settlement $$$ and a new found freedom they thought was lost.

Dang it if they don't all look alike Barbies ...

Indeed, frosty ...

Kerry Packer