SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Babylon Bee: If Women Had The Same Rights As Guns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Babylon Bee: If Women Had The Same Rights As Guns Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
One of the comments:

quote:

Posted by Mobile Engine Medics

Don’t forget that certain accessories are forbidden as they turn your regular woman into an assault woman. If your woman is under a certain length she must be registered on a form 1 or 4 with the AFT(ATF) before you can make or take possession of her. Also her purse isn’t allowed to hold more than 10 items in certain states. If you live in a state which allows it and you wish to quiet her yelling to a hearing safe level, be prepared to pay an extra tax, get finger printed, and go through an extensive background check before you begin your year long wait period to quiet her down. Remember that your woman is only allowed to speak one word per time you pull her finger unless she was born before 1986 and was properly taxed and registered with the government. If your woman violates these standards and you don’t hold a special license you can be subject to fines and imprisonment. I can’t wait to go pass my woman safety course and carry specialized expensive woman insurance so I can pick out my woman on the list of women certified for sale before waiting 10 days to take her home. Ahhhhh freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipafibUmnFM

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WERA49
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Rob
NRA Life Member

Posts: 546 | Location: OH | Registered: March 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 2771 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Once upon a time in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. State Troopers had to be single when Hired. Then after three years they could request permission from the Commissioner to get married. Trooper were required to live in Barracks when first hired. The incentive was they received a housing allowance once they were married. They interesting thing was the perspective Bride had a background investigation done on her to insure she was of a good moral background to be the Wife of a State Trooper. Given the state of current events, It probably would have saved more a few guys from the effects of a hastily done marriage. Wink

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A background check on a prospective spouse isn't a bad idea.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Gainesville, VA | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Avoid candidates with a Hillary Hole.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Does the advice about grease still apply?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Do they have to be three hole qualified to be on the approved list? Asking for a friend.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should I clean my wife after each use or is it okay to wait a bit?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post