This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3900013694

November 15, 2022, 11:16 PM
lkdr1989
The Babylon Bee: If Women Had The Same Rights As Guns
One of the comments:

quote:

Posted by Mobile Engine Medics

Don’t forget that certain accessories are forbidden as they turn your regular woman into an assault woman. If your woman is under a certain length she must be registered on a form 1 or 4 with the AFT(ATF) before you can make or take possession of her. Also her purse isn’t allowed to hold more than 10 items in certain states. If you live in a state which allows it and you wish to quiet her yelling to a hearing safe level, be prepared to pay an extra tax, get finger printed, and go through an extensive background check before you begin your year long wait period to quiet her down. Remember that your woman is only allowed to speak one word per time you pull her finger unless she was born before 1986 and was properly taxed and registered with the government. If your woman violates these standards and you don’t hold a special license you can be subject to fines and imprisonment. I can’t wait to go pass my woman safety course and carry specialized expensive woman insurance so I can pick out my woman on the list of women certified for sale before waiting 10 days to take her home. Ahhhhh freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipafibUmnFM

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
November 15, 2022, 11:22 PM
WERA49
LOL!

Rob
NRA Life Member
November 16, 2022, 04:46 PM
sse
LOL
November 16, 2022, 07:01 PM
Citadel
Once upon a time in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. State Troopers had to be single when Hired. Then after three years they could request permission from the Commissioner to get married. Trooper were required to live in Barracks when first hired. The incentive was they received a housing allowance once they were married. They interesting thing was the perspective Bride had a background investigation done on her to insure she was of a good moral background to be the Wife of a State Trooper. Given the state of current events, It probably would have saved more a few guys from the effects of a hastily done marriage. Wink
November 17, 2022, 10:51 AM
markand
A background check on a prospective spouse isn't a bad idea.
November 17, 2022, 12:25 PM
RichardC
Avoid candidates with a Hillary Hole.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock
November 17, 2022, 06:59 PM
OneWheelDrive
Does the advice about grease still apply?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."
November 17, 2022, 09:30 PM
Tuckerrnr1
Do they have to be three hole qualified to be on the approved list? Asking for a friend.

November 18, 2022, 03:02 PM
Puckpilot78
Should I clean my wife after each use or is it okay to wait a bit?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...