SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man denied heart transplant at liberal hospital for being unvaccinated
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man denied heart transplant at liberal hospital for being unvaccinated Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I have been vaccinated. Some days I regret my decision other days it seems to give me a false sense of security.

I personally believe it is insane and wrong to mandate a vaccine that has not been trialed long term, has been shown to have real issues and whose effectiveness has a real question mark attached to it.

The real problem no one is really talking about is that governments are actively working to conceal the origin of this virus while at the same time ordering their citizens to get a shot with real issues attached to it or potentially deal with being out of work and suffering mightily for noncompliance. That is not cool.

In my eyes that is fucked up. How can we ever expect to avoid something like this from happening again if our governments don’t care about the origin or already know and don’t trust us enough to burden us with the truth?

Why should we trust those who don’t trust us enough to be honest?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21111 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They don't care if you trust them as long as you OBEY without question.

Posts: 1404 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
And here is the latest data from VAERS on adverse affects from the “vaccine “.
https://vaersanalysis.info/202...-through-01-14-2022/

I would say there is a problem with it. I can only imagine that these figures are not every adverse reaction, due to misdiagnosed, not reported by individuals. Under reporting, or deliberate lowering by the DOD as three whistle blowers coming forward have proof of.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4838 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I'm going to the Dr AGAIN this morning over the continued side effects.
I can't WAIT to hear their answer.

Oh remember this little gem?

He was DENIED a transplant because he wouldn't follow the medical rules.
THen the "community leaders" put up a fuss and called everybody racist and just like that, the thug gets a transplant.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...lice-chase/70806176/

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39759 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The "problem" is not the medical folks, the transplant "industry", or any named group or institution. The problem are the people putting up with all the horsehit that has been piling up for generations.

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." -Simon Weisenthal

I am down to people I can count on one hand and have fingers and toes left over, that I call friends and whom I can discuss anything.

Then there are a few here that I can do the same.

I am not an unkind person, but I will not hold my tongue if I believe a thing needs to be said.

One thing a majority does not thing about, and that is, "never cause a reasonable person to become unreasonable".

The "yappy dog" is not the one to concern you. That dog is showing you all it has. If he shows you hos opposite side, it like will be the tucked tale an bared belly.

Be wary of the quiet, gentle dog, for if that one shows you his opposite side, you will not fare well. Size matters not.

Push back, people. All you think you have to loose, is already lost if you do nothing. It's just a matter of time before you are separated from it.

Not doom and gloom, just have seen this play my entire life, and I know how it ends. Either the directors cut, or the alternate ending.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43889 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Great post, sigmonkey.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Here is information coming out from Dr Jane Ruby.

Embalmers are finding long fibrous rubber like clots in the vessels of cadavers. First observed middle of 2021

https://t.me/DrJaneRuby/3293
Photos

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/...-seen-rubbery-clots/
Interview on video

In this worldwide exclusive, Dr. Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and Funeral Director, Richard Hirschman who reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system.

Many of the victims Hirschman embalmed reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes, which has been a highly reported side effect of the Covid 19 vaccine. According to the Government’s Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS), the Covid 19 Vaccine has been responsible for over 20,000 deaths, with hundreds of thousands of injuries.
Mr. Hirschman reports that he found resistance when he tried to embalm these jabbed patients, and then found these strange materials and pulled them from the large vessels of the bodies. The images shown in this interview are terrifying. Hirschman also reported that he has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80% in the last year and reveals these never before seen images and findings on the Dr. Jane Ruby Show.
This episode was too important to hide behind a paywall, so Red Voice Media brought it directly to you the viewer. Please consider supporting our team and dedicated truth speakers like Dr. Jane Ruby by signing up for our

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4838 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

Embalmers are finding long fibrous rubber like clots in the vessels of cadavers. First observed middle of 2021

Photos

Interview on video

In this worldwide exclusive, Dr. Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and Funeral Director, Richard Hirschman who reveals, for the first time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system.

Many of the victims Hirschman embalmed reportedly died of heart attacks and strokes, which has been a highly reported side effect of the Covid 19 vaccine. According to the Government’s Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS), the Covid 19 Vaccine has been responsible for over 20,000 deaths, with hundreds of thousands of injuries.
Mr. Hirschman reports that he found resistance when he tried to embalm these jabbed patients, and then found these strange materials and pulled them from the large vessels of the bodies. The images shown in this interview are terrifying. Hirschman also reported that he has gone from seeing 50% of his embalmed cases with these types of blockages rise to almost 80% in the last year and reveals these never before seen images and findings on the Dr. Jane Ruby Show.
This episode was too important to hide behind a paywall, so Red Voice Media brought it directly to you the viewer. Please consider supporting our team and dedicated truth speakers like Dr. Jane Ruby by signing up for our

I tend to question her credentials when she has no degree in any medical field because a nurse / practitioner.

quote:
Dr. Jane Ruby Degree, Credentials, and Qualifications Dr. Jane has received a Master’s degree in international health economics and pharmacoeconomics (economics of drugs) from UPF.

In addition to it, she also holds a Master’s Degree in nurse practitioner from the University of Rochester as per her LinkedIn bio.

She has no authority to treat people as she is not hasn't received a degree in science. So where does the "DR" come from?

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

Photos

Interview on video

I tend to question her credentials when she has no degree in any medical field because a nurse / practitioner.

quote:
Dr. Jane Ruby Degree, Credentials, and Qualifications Dr. Jane has received a Master’s degree in international health economics and pharmacoeconomics (economics of drugs) from UPF.

In addition to it, she also holds a Master’s Degree in nurse practitioner from the University of Rochester as per her LinkedIn bio.

She has no authority to treat people as she is not hasn't received a degree in science. So where does the "DR" come from?

First off I want to say to all who refuse to try to inform yourself and claim I’m sitting here with my tin foil hat on. Here is a person not hiding behind the curtain of anonymity, giving a factual account of what he is seeing in his line of work. You have to discern weather there is any merit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is a person not hiding behind the curtain of anonymity, giving a factual account of what he is seeing in his line of work. You have to discern weather there is any merit.

Right. It's possible to question the credentials and credibility of the speaker while still evaluating the evidence on it's own merits.
The messenger must sometimes be separated from the message.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Just another form of a death panel. Of course it's all for your health. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
An unrelated but similar story in another state:

https://www.kptv.com/man-willi...77-54477fe8b1a0.html

BURKE COUNTY, N.C. (WSOC) - A North Carolina man in need of a lifesaving kidney transplant says he will not get the COVID-19 vaccine, despite a hospital refusing to do the transplant without it. Chad Carswell is a double amputee and has undergone major heart surgeries, but it is his kidney, which is only functioning at 4%, that has him in need of a transplant. He is currently undergoing dialysis three times a week. “Without [a transplant], there’s no telling how much longer I’ll still be here. I have to have a kidney to prolong my life,” Carswell said. Carswell’s friends and local businesses raised money for the transplant, and more than 100 people have offered to donate a kidney to him. But when Carswell went for scans and tests at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, he learned he and anyone who wanted to donate would be required to be fully vaccinated before the surgery. “He said, ‘The last thing we need to talk about is your vaccination status.’ And that’s when I politely told him there was nothing really to talk about it, it wasn’t up for debate [and] that I wasn’t getting it. Then, he told me, ‘You know you’ll die, if you don’t get it.’ And I said, ‘I’m willing to die,’” Carswell said.

Carswell says he’s had COVID-19 twice and doesn’t believe he needs the vaccine. He also says getting the vaccine is a choice and no one should be forced to get one – even if it means he can’t get his much-needed transplant. “I was born free. I will die free. I’m not changing my mind. I’ve had conversations with my family and everybody that’s close to me. They know where I stand, and it’ll not be a situation that occurs that I will choose to change my mind on this topic,” he said. The hospital says its policy follows the current standard of care in the United States. “The reason it is recommended is to provide protection for the patient. Transplant patients are at high risk for severe illness if they don’t have preexisting immunity prior to being transplanted,” said the hospital in a statement. Carswell is looking at other hospitals in the Carolinas and beyond to see if they’ll perform the surgery

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
https://www.kptv.com/man-willi...77-54477fe8b1a0.html

quote:
BURKE COUNTY, N.C. (WSOC) - A North Carolina man in need of a lifesaving kidney transplant says he will not get the COVID-19 vaccine...

Then, he told me, ‘You know you’ll die, if you don’t get it.’ And I said, ‘I’m willing to die,’” Carswell said.

Carswell says he’s had COVID-19 twice and doesn’t believe he needs the vaccine. He also says getting the vaccine is a choice and no one should be forced to get one – even if it means he can’t get his much-needed transplant. “I was born free. I will die free. I’m not changing my mind. I’ve had conversations with my family and everybody that’s close to me. They know where I stand, and it’ll not be a situation that occurs that I will choose to change my mind on this topic,” he said. The hospital says its policy follows the current standard of care in the United States. “The reason it is recommended is to provide protection for the patient. Transplant patients are at high risk for severe illness if they don’t have preexisting immunity prior to being transplanted,” said the hospital in a statement. Carswell is looking at other hospitals in the Carolinas and beyond to see if they’ll perform the surgery

Except for the preexisting 'Natural Immunity' is gained from having recovered from COVID... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8903 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post