SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Handcuffed suspect steals Colorado State Trooper's vehicle and it's "Good night, Irene"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handcuffed suspect steals Colorado State Trooper's vehicle and it's "Good night, Irene" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
The video description says the suspect "succumbed" to his injuries. Yeah, he succumbed all to Hell. He succumbed, and then some.

So, we say farewell to the productive life of Anthony Alphonso Sanchez III. We are diminished.

Nah, not really. He was an oxygen thief...

Posts: 107753 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
His screams brought me a little bit of comfort.

Good riddance.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
hoo wee, that was quite the finish.

Posts: 2123 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Well, stupid should hurt…..I’d say he was successful Big Grin

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I bet hitting that trailer at high speed hurt.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23329 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Now that was a lot of bad decisions right there.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fuck him!

ARman

Posts: 3157 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
That was the best thing I’ve watched in awhile.

Farewell Tony.

0:01

Posts: 4215 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
interesting that they dragged him out of the car. Anyone know (or care to guess) if it's because there was a threat of fire, or because he was a fleeing suspect??

I'm going with threat of fire, but I have no idea.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10941 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Fuck that guy!

Also fuck my coworker who constantly leaves the divider open. I finally kicked him out of my car.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8033 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
‘Toora-Loo-Rye-Aye Irene’ Smile…this comes to my old assed mind in the early hours of another sleepless night Cool

https://youtu.be/oSOSAHU2CLY

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A shame they had to lose a nice cruiser for that pos; oh well, adios dirtbag.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15632 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, some of us can live and learn. Going to be hard for that idiot to do the same.

Posts: 7568 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every decision you make has consequences. His decisions sucked and he deserved the consequences.

Posts: 7023 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Anyone else just feel sorry for the trucker and the destruction of his trailer/load?

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3635 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
(Engine Revs, squad car hauls ass away)

Captain: Fuck!
Deputy: FUCK!
Local PD: FUCK!!!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9700 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Not that it mattered but why put him in the back of a police car with a number of items on the back seat? That was the first odd thing I saw... second... why the hell did he stay on that main road... I would have turned off in the first minute before the LEO's could catch up ...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Successful scum successfully scrams scene; still succumbs.

Copy and headline writers need to have fun too, especially on bad days, when they drop stuff all day. You know, so they were all succumbs.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
You are looking at it all wrong. This guy was like Pete Rose. He never quit. Isn't that a trait we all admire? Big Grin

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4836 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I remember when I was young, skinny, and limber enough to work my bound hands under my skinny butt from behind my back to the front, thank goodness I wasn't (quite so) hard-headed back in those days. That was a long time ago, and I no longer suffer from such youthful abilities.

Do LEOs usually keep their handcuff key on the same ring as their car keys? Cars were moving over for him so I guess he had the lights on, too bad the semi didn't get the memo, but he was moving fast enough to knock the trailer off the road. Imagine the carnage had he hit a lighter vehicle.

As more and more cars move to keyless ignition, will duty cars be so equipped? Car won't move without a key in the cabin (stalls when you put it in gear), but having the key in your pocket is fine. Might make sense for all but a few situations (cars with more drivers than keys, but you could still check them out, or all cars the officer is authroized to drive are keyed alike). Leaving the keys in the car seems an invitation to a situation like this.

I suppose we are nearing the day where LEOs are implanted with RFID chips that will mediate access to their various tools, and serve as positive ID of authority. On the way to RoboCop, you know.

Posts: 6516 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post