SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Trump retweets image of Pelosi, Schumer in Muslim garb next to Iranian flag

Big Grin

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...garb-by-iranian-flag

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 1/13/20

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - legal analyst and former US Attorney to the District of Columbia

TOPICS:

Pelosi: Articles of impeachment will be sent to Senate to allow Trump trial to begin next week
Ex-DOJ Official Picked To Assist FISA Reform Was Ardent Defender Of FBI’s Surveillance Of Carter Page

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Trump retweets image of Pelosi, Schumer in Muslim garb next to Iranian flag

Big Grin

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...garb-by-iranian-flag

The President knows this is a street fight with the Left, and he knows how to beat them at their own game.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
"Mini" Mike Bloomberg

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...13&utm_content=Final

Donald Trump Criticizes ‘Mini Mike Bloomberg’

President Donald Trump criticized Mike Bloomberg on Monday after the former mayor ran ads against the president for his record on health care.

“Mini Mike Bloomberg is spending a lot of money on False Advertising,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
POTUS and FLOTUS getting a roaring welcome at the NCAA national championship game.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Now a full crowd chant of USA!!!!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So great to see our President on the field for the National Anthem.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Libs heads are exploding. Love it!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Love it! That's great that our President and First Lady were present for the national anthem and received such a good welcome.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I will have to find a video of that as I do not get ESPN.
Thanks for the heads up.^

I just watched it. Thanks again.
Boy, the world got so fast.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Report This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUbWY7hgWvY

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
That was nice!

Thanks for posting.

Posts: 272 | Registered: December 26, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Very cool.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
'Gulags Weren't That Bad': Sanders Staffer Says Trump Supporters Will Need To Be 'Re-Educated In Camps'

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...be-re-educated-camps

An undercover operative for Project Veritas has filmed a rabid Bernie Sanders field organizer who claims that "cities will burn" if President Trump is reelected this year, and that Trump supporters will need to be reeducated in literal gulags, similar to what Germany did to 'Nazified' Germans after World War II.

"Do you even think, that some of these, like, MAGA people could be "re-educated?" asks the Veritas journalist in a preview of Tuesday's exposé (set for full release at Noon, ET).

"We gotta try, so like, in Nazi Germany after the fall of the Nazi party, there was a shit-ton of the populace that was fucking Nazi-fied," said field organizer Kyle Jurek.

"Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their fucking people to not be nazis. Like, we're probably going to have to do the same thing here," he added. "That's kind of what all Bernie's whole fucking like "Hey, free education for everybody - because we're going to have to teach you not to be a fucking Nazi""

Jurek went on to explain "there's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags," adding "And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags, gulags were actually menat for like re-education."

The Sanders organizer also predicts violence if Bernie doesn't get the Democratic nomination, and that "Milwaukee will burn."

Watch video here:
https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...be-re-educated-camps

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Just try it mother fucker.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Kyle Jurek: yet another useful idiot.

Good luck sending me to a re-education camp, you pencil-neck geek.

———————————————

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'Gulags Weren't That Bad': Sanders Staffer Says Trump Supporters Will Need To Be 'Re-Educated In Camps'

Yes, I had put something in the Democrat Primary candidates thread about this. It's really frightening to think these people live out among us and actually believe this. Don't think for a second that the far Left wouldn't happily load every conservative they could round up and put them on a train to a camp:

quote:

Kyle Jurek, field organizer, Sanders campaign: "There's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags were actually meant for, like, re-education. Greatest way to break a f**king a billionaire of their, like, privilege and their idea that they're superior, go out and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You're now a working class person and you're going to f**king learn what that means."

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Yes, I had put something in the Democrat Primary candidates thread about this. It's really frightening to think these people live out among us and actually believe this. Don't think for a second that the far Left wouldn't happily load every conservative they could round up and put them on a train to a camp:

quote:

Kyle Jurek, field organizer, Sanders campaign: "There's a reason Joseph Stalin had gulags, right? And actually, gulags were a lot better than what the CIA has told us that they were. Like, people were actually paid a living wage in gulags, they had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags were actually meant for, like, re-education. Greatest way to break a f**king a billionaire of their, like, privilege and their idea that they're superior, go out and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You're now a working class person and you're going to f**king learn what that means."

I’ve got a book called, “The Forsaken”. That ignorant fuck needs to read it.

———————————————

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they are calling for us to be shipped off to gulags, yet they call US the 'fascists.'

Freaking morons.

And I LOVED the reception the President got at the football game last night. Now people are freaking out that Vince Vaughn *GASP* shook his hand *GASP*.

I wondered how the libs would interpret this; they only conclusion they could draw that is consistent with their world views is that the ENTIRE crowd was padded with rabid conservatives. Or that the majority boo'd and they played cheers over the loudspeaker system to drown them out. Because, you know they believe that only a few rabid racists love President Trump. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Kyle Jurek: yet another useful idiot.

"Jurek" == "Jerk"

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post