SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Side note.....

RBG didnt make it to Court today to hear arguments.

they say she is home with a "stomach bug"

Fake news. She started leaking embalming fluid all over the floor and they are keeping her at the morgue today to fix the leaks.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nunes opening

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My wife has had it running in the family room occasionally. She walked into the computer room just a bit ago to laughingly tell me the Republicans are tearing the Democrats a new one Smile Said that at one point little Adam Schiff was looking like a deer caught in the headlights

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Rep. Ralph Norman ✔
@RepRalphNorman

Only @Jim_Jordan could illustrate the meaning of hearsay this perfectly:

"You got 6 people having 4 different conversations in 1 sentence.

"And you just told me this is where you got your clear understanding?"

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I do not know the identity of the whistleblower,” Schiff responded.

WATCH:

Is it just me or does Shifty Schiff have an almost demonic look on his face 90% of the time?

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Castro(D-TX) is now saying that failure to provide aid is murder. its not collusion, quid pro quo, extortion, bribery... now its murder. Good God these people are insane.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Castro(D-TX) is now saying that failure to provide aid is murder. its not collusion, quid pro quo, extortion, bribery... now its murder. Good God these people are insane.

He can call it anything he wants. The Aid was provided.

Next question....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Adam is a lying sack of Schiff!

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

He can call it anything he wants. The Aid was provided.

Next question....

There you go applying logic! That never works...

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
My wife has had it running in the family room occasionally. She walked into the computer room just a bit ago to laughingly tell me the Republicans are tearing the Democrats a new one Smile Said that at one point little Adam Schiff was looking like a deer caught in the headlights

Doesn't he always look like that?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I do not know the identity of the whistleblower,” Schiff responded.

WATCH:

Is it just me or does Shifty Schiff have an almost demonic look on his face 90% of the time?

Is he immune from prosecution for lying in official duties? Especially in a situation like this?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is he immune from prosecution for lying in official duties? Especially in a situation like this?

Since Schiff claims NOT to know the identity of the "whistleblower," a committee member could just say:
"So, Mr. Chairman - if I just say a name at random, you would have no idea if that person was the "whistleblower" or not? No? Glad you agree, that is pretty much an inescapable conclusion based on what you said. So here is a name, Eric Ciaramella.."

Then we could all watch his demonic, bug-eyed head explode. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Impeachment hearings = political Calvinball.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Rand Paul Drops The 'C'-Word: Names Whistleblower, Demands Testimony

Adam Schiff is not going to be happy...

A week ago, Senator Rand Paul said that he might release the whistleblower's name.

Over the weekend, Senator Paul said the whistleblower's name should be released.

And today, Senator Paul has named the whistleblower publicly... Eric Ciamerella

During a Wednesday interview on Washington, D.C.-based WMAL, Paul named Ciaramella himself and said he should be brought in testify to clarify whether he is indeed the whistleblower.

“I think Eric Ciaramella needs to be pulled in for testimony, and then I think it will be ultimately determined at that point,” said Paul.

“But I think he is a person of interest in the sense that he was at the Ukraine desk when Joe Biden was there when Hunter Biden was working for the Ukrainian oligarch. So simply for that alone, I think he’s a material witness who needs to be brought in.”

“I think the whistleblower needs to come in because he needs to be asked about, did he know about the conflict of interest?” said Paul.

“He was there during the time of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden working for $50,000 a month for a Ukrainian oligarch, so he needs to be asked about that.”

As The Washington Examiner reports, Paul also said he wants answers about Ciaramella’s ties to the Democratic Party and Rep. Adam Schiff, whose staff knew about the whistleblower’s report before it was filed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...er-demands-testimony

-rduckwor

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
For those who don't have the time, here are highlights from democrat Big Time Serious Impeachment Show:

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I suspect that even Nancy Pelosi wishes she'd wake up and find this was just a bad dream.
Unless the Schiff show comes up with something better than they did today, this should show even the Democrats that this was a big mistake.
I thought Jim Jordan and the other republicans did an outstanding job with the deck stacked against them. I almost (almost but not quite) felt bad for the more reasonable democrats that have to be looking for a way out of this horror show.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good short clip of Jim Jordan questioning Wm Taylor

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534...ds-of-questioning-a/

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I can't watch; but did hear Jim Jordan's statement on Hannity while coming home from the gym. Jordan is a bulldog.
And Nunes--well, I'm half way through Lee Smith's book The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in US History, so I expected nothing less than a brilliant opening statement and prebuttal to the Dem nonsense. Not bad for a Portuguese dairy farmer from Tulare.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Side note.....

RBG didnt make it to Court today to hear arguments.

they say she is home with a "stomach bug"

Fake news. She started leaking embalming fluid all over the floor and they are keeping her at the morgue today to fix the leaks.

It would be in very poor taste for me to think this is funny. (tic)

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
She started leaking embalming fluid all over the floor and they are keeping her at the morgue today to fix the leaks.

It would be in very poor taste for me to think this is funny. (tic)

Fortunately, we are both too classy for that.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post