SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Look at the the folks who have been FBI directors for the past several decades, those are the folks that hired the rank and file.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
The more they try and act like the KGB, kicking doors in, arresting political opponents, the more they act like a tyrannical government of some shithole third world nation, it will have the opposite effect.

“The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” — Frederick Douglas

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Until they clean house, I cannot believe anything the FBI says or does is any way good for the country.
It's their fault I feel like this, not mine.

We are constantly fed the line that the "rank & file" FBI agents are standup folks that are doing an honest and great job for the good of the country and only the upper levels are corrupt.
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!
That wasn't Wray or Mueller out there wearing plate carriers and cammie jammies carrying M4s...that was the standup, honest "rank & file" agents doing a pre-dawn raid on a political operative.

Well, that's a little silly, isn't it...expecting a "rank and file" agent to toss away his career over this? Come on.

No, I expect them to do exactly what they have done for the last 50++ years.
Not a damn thing that doesn't cover their own ass, their bosses or boost them up the ladder.

We were told that sooo many good FBI agents were going to go to congress and spill the beans when Harpy was exonerated by Comey. That turned out to be a REALLY short list of whistleblowers.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe this country is not what we were taught to believe. Think of the term public service. So you don't have faith in the FBI or the DOJ. I am sure they don't stay awake worrying about it.

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Just a PSA: a reminder that we are only 2 years removed from this:

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
The FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Take away their guns and let them just investigate. Any police-type activity should be relegated to the US Marshals. The same with the IRS and the BATFE.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Just a PSA: a reminder that we are only 2 years removed from this:

Haha, excellent.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Maybe this country is not what we were taught to believe. Think of the term public service. So you don't have faith in the FBI or the DOJ. I am sure they don't stay awake worrying about it.

they should remember that its a two way street

they have demonstrated conclusively over the past few decades that they have nothing but contempt for us

I think its only fair that we have nothing but contempt and disdain for them

I'm not losing any sleep over any Feeb that gets into a hard spot...they made their bed, they can sleep in it

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53184 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It kind of makes me wonder if the FBI has been politicized for a long long time.
Maybe it's just so obvious and over the top currently.

The higher echelon's have ruined the FBI.
I would like to be wrong, but don't think I am.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
It kind of makes me wonder if the FBI has been politicized for a long long time.
Maybe it just so obvious now.

I would like to be wrong, but don't think I am.

I certainly remember WACO and Ruby Ridge...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I should have thought of those. My brain's a bit slow these days.
Another Democrat admin.

Is that the common factor in this equation?

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"Another Democrat admin."

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:

I certainly remember WACO and Ruby Ridge...

As do I. And, while Randy Weaver was a nutjob (I've met the man on more than one occasion), and the "prophet" Koresh and his band of offshoots from Seventh Day Adventism were nutjobs, that gave the feds no right to do what they did in either case.

It was ALL political.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
"Another Democrat admin."

They sure didn't mind shipping him back - to fucking Cuba no less.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We aren't alone in our thinking about the FBI

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...us-and-what-isnt.php

"The show that Mueller and the FBI put on for the cameras of their political ally, CNN, was a disgrace

A few years ago, I couldn’t have imagined saying this, but the FBI has proved to be corrupt and hopelessly politicized. It needs, at a minimum, a thorough housecleaning. It might even be necessary to put the FBI out of business and start over with a new federal investigative agency."

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Bring in the U.S. Marshals.

The Country needs law and order, not political bands of merry men.

Abolish the FBI (Army of the political left).

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Bring in the U.S. Marshals.

The Country needs law and order, not political bands of merry men.

Abolish the FBI (Army of the political left).

The first thing you're going to have to do is fully staff and expand the USMS for the jobs you guys want to give them. There is not many of them considering all of the jobs the Marshal's Service does. During the shut down, we had TWO deputy Marshal's for the district, and they were baliffing in the shutdown/streamlined/non-essitential federal court.

Well, either that, or authorize them more task force officers from state and local agencies.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
I am good with that.
Take the money currently going to the FBI and give it to the U.S. Marshals.

Let the U.S. Marshals sort through the Ex-FBI job applications and hire the few good guys.

The FBI orgaized crime family needs to fade off into the dustbin of history for the good of the Country.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't think that the USMS should allow themselves to become contaminated with former Feebs.

There are lots of people willing to do the job starting out from scratch and don't bring the political stench with them

personally, I think they're all damaged goods

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53184 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Has the FBI ever been a noncorrupt political arm?

It was run by the tranny Hoover for how many years? 50? It was entirely political during that time. Did it change since?

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post