SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mike Lindell brings his flamethrower to a deposition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Lindell brings his flamethrower to a deposition Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
It’s amazing that the lawyer admits if the judge doesn’t like your behavior there could be rulings against you. WTF does that have to do with any facts of the case.

Soy boy lawyer thought he could intimidate, like he did many times before, but quickly realized that he ran into the wrong guy.

Q

Posts: 26464 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thought that the judge was supposed to be fair and impartial and make the court rulings on the merits of the case and not the actions of the defendents during a deposition hearing .... Seems like the soy boy lawyer is trying to influence the outcome of the deposition..... drill sgt.

Posts: 2021 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Ive heard Mike give his testimony and when you get so close to the edge and look into the abyss and then climb your way back out.

Well, he no longer has 2 F's to give.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
What is this suit about?

Federal judges, unlike some state court judges are not shy about granting motions for summary judgment if they have merit.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
What is this suit about?

Federal judges, unlike some state court judges are not shy about granting motions for summary judgment if they have merit.
As I noted on page 1, pretty sure this is the Dominion defamation case. Essentially the same case Fox News settled... I saw yesterday where even Federal judges are taking their time handling motions, including the judge handling Trumps federal case in DC.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I kind of wish Mike would let everyone know how he really feels. Wink
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1695 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
What is this suit about?

As I noted on page 1, pretty sure this is the Dominion defamation case. Essentially the same case Fox News settled... I saw yesterday where even Federal judges are taking their time handling motions, including the judge handling Trumps federal case in DC.

Thanks, I dug around a little and I think you are right. I have no idea whether the suits have any merit. Lindell certainly seems like a guy who doesn't care much about what anyone else thinks about anything. He is probably a nightmare to represent - he could easily be his own worst enemy in the courtroom.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, because being sued is all about the lawyers, naturally.

Posts: 107704 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Well, I’ll just say up front that I am no lawyer, but he certainly seemed VERY responsive to me. Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mr. Lindell is correct- the Washington Post's leak of these deposition videos has indeed backfired on them.

https://twitter.com/realMikeLi.../1701638704874545218

Posts: 107704 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Buddy! It makes me want to go hug My Pillow now. Big Grin

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post