SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mike Lindell brings his flamethrower to a deposition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Lindell brings his flamethrower to a deposition Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...and excoriates a smarmy little passive-aggressive fuck of a lawyer. Clearly, Mr. Lindell does not give a shit about this smirking, phony little bastard's threats.

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/OldRowSwig.../1700315006246527362

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is "so fucking awesome".

God Bless Mike Lindell.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Good. I’ve been in his chair. Those sniveling lawyers are bullies. And he’s right, they have no problem destroying a target with a torturous process.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Pile it on, Mr. Lindell, you got the shovel!

He's sure not the guy you see in the commercials, is he? Big Grin

Posts: 12185 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Some young, punk ass lawyer attempting to dress down a real man of substance and means, someone who’s accomplished something in this life. The legal profession is full of these little shits!

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently this has been going on for a while.

Deposition Clips

I had now idea this was even happening. Giv'em hell Mike.

Posts: 7563 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
School is in session.

Come and get you some!

Well done Mike, well done.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
There is no intimidating Mike Lindell, try as they may.
Awesome.

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
As I understand it, this is the never ending Dominion law-fare thing.

Damn that lawyer is smarmy.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank God for the people like Lindell.

Q

Posts: 26470 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Thank God for the people like Lindell.

People give Lindell crap for his Pillow commercials and such, but the man is one of those that takes on the swamp, full court press, he walks the walk damn the torpedoes. Through thick and thin, he is still convinced of widespread election fraud, and is still loyal to Trump though his tribulations.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
yeah, he checks all the boxes to be persecuted.

Posts: 2789 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Backbone two meters thick!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
God Bles him. I love that. Fucking parasites that make their money by dragging shit out. Truth doesn't matter.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"You're an asshole, is what you are. An ambulance-chasing asshole. 'Lumpy pillow'? Kiss my ass!"

Yep, the fuck dispenser is empty.

https://twitter.com/TPV_John/s.../1700599125652189348

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Good. I’ve been in his chair. Those sniveling lawyers are bullies. And he’s right, they have no problem destroying a target with a torturous process.

Mark Steyn said it well: "The process is the punishment". Defending against frivolous lawsuits is time consuming and expensive.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6421 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
This just motivated me to buy more pillows, more even get some slippers too.

Posts: 3575 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I continue to support Mike and his company buying his products and donations. I have had a pleasure meeting him here in Branson on the ReAwakening tour. What a genuine and patriotic man! His factory is not far from my home town in MN.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s amazing that the lawyer admits if the judge doesn’t like your behavior there could be rulings against you. WTF does that have to do with any facts of the case.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post