SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that Northam thought that this was all going to blow over. Now it seems that a "den of vipers" has been uncovered; Gov., Lt. Gov., and AG. With all three biting at the tails of the other two, that blow over seems far less likely. This should be very interesting before it's over.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1727 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Joy Behar from 1972

"dressing as a “beautiful African women” at a Halloween party"

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^Hmmm, so will ABC can her like NBC did to Megyn Kelly?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ABC needs to be flooded with ALL CAPS EMAILS demanding that she resign.

What's good for the goose...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109058 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^^Hmmm, so will ABC can her like NBC did to Megyn Kelly?

You sir, are a funny man.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Everybody knows what blackface is.

I just heard a discussion on radio that the NY Times, in reporting this, had a story headline about the perps using "dark makeup".

I've exceeded my monthly limits for accessing NY Times stories and can't link to it but there you go.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8547 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://abc.go.com/feedback

Give 'em an earful. You must use a legitimate email address. You will get an auto-response to your submission and if you use a bogus email address, that email bounces back to them as undeliverable, and then they just dump your comments without even bothering to look at them.

Posts: 109058 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
How deep does this pretending to be black run?
It seem ever since that goof Rachel Dolezal was exposed, these nuts are all over.

Now “Red” Herring admits to putting on “brown” on his lily white skin...managing to drag Hispanics into the fray!

[FLASH_Vhttps://youtu.be/nmWLEtXOn2oIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nmWLEtXOn2o [/FLASH_VIDEO]

MAGA!

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
In other news, Black Cat fireworks are being referred to as racist. Any democrat politician that used them as a teen are being urged to come forward for flagellation.

And Mary Poppins...

NYT - Mary Poppins Racist

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2019/02/06/...ing-about-blackface/

Why Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon aren’t talking about blackface

Jimmy Kimmel is silent about Ralph Northam.

Then again, if Kimmel did mention the Ralph Northam controversy, that would put him in the uncomfortable position of explaining his own history in blackface, complete with brown face paint and a stereotypical black Southern accent.

video:

https://youtu.be/5aPbefau2Zc

Jimmy Kimmel mocking NBA player Karl Malone

xxxxxxxxxx

NBC’s Jimmy Fallon once appeared in a “Saturday Night Live” skit portraying Chris Rock, complete with makeup and wig.

Billy Crystal used to impersonate Sammy Davis Jr

Actor Ted Danson dressed in explicit minstrel attire at a 1993 roast of Whoopi Goldberg.

Paris Hilton did it on her dumb reality show some years ago

Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
Well, it just hit me -- the ORDER that they resign matters to the Democrats. The third in line guy volunteered that he did blackface. If he resigns, they can get a Democrat in place before the other two resign to ensure they hold the governor's seat.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13079 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe Herring’s ineptitude, trying to move up by calling for the governor’s resignation without considering his own circumstances. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Oops! Never mind!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://abc.go.com/feedback

Give 'em an earful. You must use a legitimate email address. You will get an auto-response to your submission and if you use a bogus email address, that email bounces back to them as undeliverable, and then they just dump your comments without even bothering to look at them.

Sent them my opinion this morning.

Posts: 13079 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Can't wait until this mess spreads to other states.

Come-on, there's got to be at least one other state with a bone-headed governor out there, and a past just waiting to be discovered.

Aaaaaaannnd heeeeeerrre we go!! Big Grin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ooper-graduated.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good line from a local talk radio host here in Philly:

"The Democrats are going to keep two blackface racists and a rapist in office just to keep a Republican from getting the Governor's job."

Think about that for a second. These people are effing insane.

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
What’s the next step after “dumpster fire?”

Posts: 13830 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:

Come-on, there's got to be at least one other state with a bone-headed governor out there, and a past just waiting to be discovered.

quote:
There is no suggestion that Cooper is in any of those photos but they feature in his 1979 yearbook.

So he has nothing to do with these pictures other than the fact that he graduated the same year. Aren't we getting stupidly petty now trying to make this association?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Next up is Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina.

In his collegiate yearbook there are pictures of people dressed in Klan costumes, pictures of Caucasians wearing black face, and one particularly troubling picture is of two people dressed as Klan members lynching a Caucasian who is in blackface!

There's nothing suggesting that Governor Cooper is any of the people in these images or that he had any role in assembling yearbook.

He needs to get ahead of this issue as fast as possible. This requires holding a press conference where he can deny responsibility and spout platitudes that he is sorry for any psychological injury to people who view these images. The stage where he speaks should have an open area so you can demonstrate that unlike Governor Northam he knows how to moonwalk even though moonwalking was not a part of the issue it is bringing him political problems.

The next thing you should do is arrange for somebody to come out of nowhere and accuse him of sexual peccadilloes in his youth. Of course it would be no factual evidence other than the statement of this individual but if Governor Cooper wants to be head of this issue he needs to find this person himself and have them speak up.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32012 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:

quote:
There is no suggestion that Cooper is in any of those photos but they feature in his 1979 yearbook.

So he has nothing to do with these pictures other than the fact that he graduated the same year. Aren't we getting stupidly petty now trying to make this association?

I agree.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post