SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Mormon Wedding Massacre...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mormon Wedding Massacre... Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It’s a good thing for Mexico that I am not king.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A flood of dangerous drugs and dangerous people. Perhaps it’s time to make Mexico an offer they can’t refuse. Destroy the cartels or get the hell out of our way you disgraceful, cowardly, greedy co-conspirators.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I saw where President Trump offered the Mexican government a hand in wiping out the cartels, but their president said no. Their president is either a damned fool or in cahoots with them. (There is a great deal of overlap.)

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I were President Trump would tell Mexico either clean up the drug cartel crap that s causing so much death and so many ruined lives or we will cut off ALL trade with Mexico and shut down our border in both directions (no one in or out) until e cartels are destroyed. My 2 cents

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I saw where President Trump offered the Mexican government a hand in wiping out the cartels, but their president said no. Their president is either a damned fool or in cahoots with them. (There is a great deal of overlap.)

It would be a good idea for us to wipe out the cartels anyway. The weak government there can't stop us if they can't stop the cartels.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I'll bet this is in retaliation to a video about the family fighting back that becamee back up recently.

The Mormon's have a small city over there.
https://youtu.be/LpIyaIHsJbc

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...an-moms-and-children

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
The Government of Mexico is the biggest cartel of all.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
We need to go back to not aiding MX on their gun laws.

When I was a boy, the US did not care about taking guns/Ammo into MX, and MX was easy to bribe, so long as it wasn’t a 9mm or 45, and didn’t ask questions about importation on registration.

We’ve done a good job getting freedom of religion and speech to be universal concepts, but we need to get self-defense and private property rights back to being universal.

The cartel men need to be hanging from gallows, rather than citizens from bridges.

We also need to start pushing for extradition for cartel members. Spain is harboring at least one prominent killer.

Posts: 5910 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

He publicly said “No” most likely because he did not want to be targeted by the cartels. My hope is that he privately said yes, never mind he wouldn’t do this because there is no privacy in our communications.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post