SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Black Bush.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie Companta on two ice cubes.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada summer fest and a Headly Grange

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Homemade lemonade and 360 degree vodka.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
ODell's St Lupulin earlier. Currently Lagunita's Maximus. After the Spurs-Thunder game I may get a Lagunitas Imperial Stout.
The Black Bush and Yeti be mighty tasty quaffs.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
It was Spaten Premium Lager. Now my glass is empty.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wee bit of Laphroaig, accompanied by an Oliva Serie V Double Robusto.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Bowmore 18

Posts: 1472 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Old forester, peach snapss and cranberry juice

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Great Lakes Brewing Chillwave Double IPA (thanks Agony). Rocky Patel Private Cellar

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea. I cannot remember the last time I had an alcoholic beverage.

Grumpy - cheating on the Samuel Adams?

I have 6 cases left & drink it every weekend, but I augment it with anything interesting I find!!!
Good memory my friend! Good memory !!
Instant Karma; Stop by & a case is yours !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea. I cannot remember the last time I had an alcoholic beverage.

Grumpy - cheating on the Samuel Adams?

I have 6 cases left & drink it every weekend, but I augment it with anything interesting I find!!!
Good memory my friend! Good memory !!
Instant Karma; Stop by & a case is yours !!!

Only 6 cases? Impressive!

I may take you up on your offer of stopping(I'll pass on the beer but would love to see your wood work first hand.)

I applied for an internal job out of Cinci and I hope to get the call to go there in the near future for an interview. I'll let you know if/when the call comes.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
I'm at work, so just some Gatorade for me. <sigh>

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Tart cherry juice. Gout.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Water. I am working tonight. Frown

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Store-Brand Diet Ginger Ale. I can post a picture if anyone wants, but, really, there's not much to see...

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of ST3 Rock
posted Hide Post
A&W root beer.

Posts: 9283 | Location: Cecil County MD | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
FWIW, it was V-8® vegetable juice. I'm drinking a Diet Coke® right now.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I'm not a snob of anything, whether it be booze or guns or cars or whatever, so I give you my evening repast:

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post