SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Remy-Martin cognac

Nice.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SilverWolf:
Fat Tire...Great Belgian Ale. Big Grin

Tried it once. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but I was not inclined to drink another. Then again, Yuengling is a good beer to my tastes, so there's that.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Good People Snake Handler
Double IPA

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
^^^^ all tonight?!

I thought I was a hard-core beer fan. I'm just sippin' a 9.7% ABV IIPA from the tap that I brewed with a blend of Amarillo, Mosaic, and Chinook hops, dry-hoped with Mosaic and Amarillo.

Yes. Start at 8:00 PM, finish at 12:01 AM. Pee and go to bed at 12:30 AM. Alarm set for 6:00 AM. Get out of bed at 6:30 AM. Be at work at 7:30 AM. The schedule is not done everyday.

Tonight: miso soup, Orion beer, Hite beer, Two Wheel FNG IPL, Two Wheel Race Pointe IPA, Knob Creek Rye. And a kung fu movie or two...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

I haven’t cracked the seal yet, but the other day I picked up a bottle of Old Forester 1870 Original Batch. I’m looking forward to trying it.

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Snow, sleet, and freezing rain today here in Hokie Nation.

That makes a good day for chili in the crock, and a nice Stout in the glass.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Tincup Blended Whiskey Price: $29.99 $32.99 – My wife found it for $22+ as she best remembers – I don’t care – She came yesterday and said – Here I know you like Rye - LOVE HER

Google it - what clever marketing - Came with a Tin Shot glass - Indiana, Colorado - Mountain Water - Brown - and has that Midwestern thing.
Perfect foe a chilly Day - Woke up to -4 MPLS

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Having some of pipesmoker's highly touted Taylor Fladgate 10 year old port following a late lunch of BBQed ribs. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Manhattan night. Regular whiskey instead of the new stuff from a couple pages ago.

Does not compare at all.

That moonshiner needs some investors or something, he needs to keep that still cooking 24/7

Posts: 231 | Location: Reidville, SC | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Had some house Cabernet Sauvignon at a pub earlier. It wasn't worth remembering the name. Should've ordered a beer as their beer menu was 1/2" thick and their wine menu was 7 wines.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Bushmill's Black with a Guinness chaser.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Another White Russian tonight. Hehe.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Double shot of kahlua in a glass of milk.

Soothing with a choco chip cookie after a long day.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Gordon's gin martini.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Georg Schneider's Wiessen Edel-Weisse, Aecht Schlenterla Eiche (Oak-smoked doppelbock), Spaten Optimator, Redbreast Lustau Irish Whiskey... and... God bless us... everyone...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

Cracked this open last night, very tasty

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
For anyone who visits Pensacola, and is a fan of Czech Pilsners, go to Gulf Coast Brewery and get the Pensacola Pilsner. It is fantastic. I usually don’t drink that type in the winter, but this stuff is outa sight. My new fave. I usually down a couple of IPAs or pale ales before dinner but I tried it on a flight of 4 just to taste.

They are starting to bottle Some styles there. I hope this is one they pick up to bottle.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
I believe I'll be having a George Dickel rye shortly.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
No longer use a glass; just drink it straight from a small flask.

My choice is Canadian Hunter. After going through MANY different options in blended Canadian whiskeys, I finally decided Canadian Hunter is my favorite. The fact that it’s dirt cheap doesn’t hurt anything either!

Sipping on it right now as a matter of fact... trying to go to sleep!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post