Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
My hypocrisy goes only so far![]() |
I wish Covid hadn’t screwed up my taste & smell so much . I can’t even stand the taste of it ever since But , man I do miss how much I loved it! | |||
|
| Member |
Had a Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier with a couple of hot dogs (which actually cost more than a package of real bratwursts). | |||
|
| Hop head |
on a diet, of sorts, so a Mich Gold (Organic Diet beer!!!) with lunch and 3 Mich Ultras tonight, and a short glass of Blade and Bow bourbon, well, maybe 2 https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
| Member |
Sipping Bardstown Bourbon Company 94 proof this evening. It's a 6 year 60% corn, 36% rye, 4% barley mash. Just reminiscing about last week when a friend and I rode to Bardstown KY to base for a few days and rode around that area. Lovely little town and nice roads. No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride. | |||
|
| Member |
Having a Sam Adams Octoberfest as I write. Very warm early Fall day, and nothing is pressing. Seems appropriate. | |||
|
| Member |
Tonight happy hour will feature Wild Turkey 101 bourbon. One has to go careful with this one or you go to bed early!! | |||
|
| Imagination and focus become reality |
Fat Tire Ale with dinner and Tanqueray and tonic before bedtime while reading the "Edge of Honor" by Brad Thor. | |||
|
| Member |
Bayern Oktoberfest from Missoula, Montana. This is a dark marzen style beer. Hits the spot. | |||
|
| Member |
Boss at work gave me a sample of Bookers Small Batch 2025-02. Very good bourbon! That Command Staff $$$ must be nice! At 126.5 proof it’s got a bit of heat, but mellows out just fine with a bit of ice. I love the age statement, too… “7 Years, 1 Month, 20 Days” Bill R | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 314 315 316 317 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

