SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm trying Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve small batch, 120 proof.

I haven't tried this particular Knob Creek Bourbon before.

It's spicy, and with a sweet yet warm finish. It's opens up with a splash of water. Becomes less hot. Strong oak finish, with cinnamon and honey notes.

ARman

Posts: 3152 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
A cold, snowy night calls for some Woodford Double Oaked.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Same old, same old… But I love it, love it… 10 yo tawny port. Dow’s tonight, but Taylor Fladgate some nights…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Tapping some Yellow Spot Irish Whiskey tonite, really starting to like this stuff. Cool

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Duncan Taylor - Blended Scotch Whisky

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Tupps Full Grown Man Imperial Stout, its okay, 12.1% ABV okay! I may have a go at Bacardi rum later. The eggnog project is delayed because of a sore throat.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
American Honey is tonight’s selection.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Writer by profession,
smartass by the
grace of God.

posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig.

Bourbon cures many ills and pains.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posts: 618 | Location: Beaverton, OR | Registered: April 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SilverWolf
posted Hide Post
Fat Tire Belgian Ale!

Posts: 2425 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am going to try a new(to me) straight Bourbon Whiskey......Larceny 92 proof. I had seen it in Wine and More, and found a couple of the airline size bottles to give it a try. I like to experiment with bourbons.......but don't exchange them for my "tried and true Bourbons".

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Kahlua White Russian

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Old Forester 1870 Original Batch for me this evening.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I am going to try a new(to me) straight Bourbon Whiskey......Larceny 92 proof. I had seen it in Wine and More, and found a couple of the airline size bottles to give it a try. I like to experiment with bourbons.......but don't exchange them for my "tried and true Bourbons".

Scratch the Larceny Bourbon!! Not terrible, but far from my likes in a Bourbon.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paulaner Hefe-Weizen

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Started with a 12 oz pour of this:

Then switched to 2 fingers of this:

I may have to revisit Colonel Taylor again later tonight.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
tk13, that CEHT SB is a favorite.

If you like Weller or Larceny then try the Bernheim Wheat Whisky. A very pleasant and tasteful surprise tonight.

Also quaffed a Rentsch Double Rum Toberfest. Not a great beer but a good value at $3.79 for a pint can.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
CEHT SB is a favorite.

If you like Weller or Larceny then try the Bernheim Wheat Whisky.

Yeah, I was lucky to score a couple bottles of the Taylor small batch at the BT Distillery a couple of months ago. I also got a bottle of single barrel at my local liquor store, but I'm saving that one for a while.

I love Weller (especially the 12 year) and like the Larceny. I've tried the Bernheim when I found it on sale at Kroger. I didn't immediately care for it, but I need to give it another try.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Warmed cider topped with Jack Daniel's.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Made a Manhattan for myself tonight. Bulleit Rye; Martini vermouth; Angostura bitters, both aromatic and orange; Luxardo maraschino cherry.

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old fashioned with bacon infused Jim Beam maple bourbon, maple syrup snd a few dashes of bitters.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post