SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you eat clean Meat??? Missouri's answer pg3
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Will you eat clean Meat??? Missouri's answer pg3 Login/Join 
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Cook it and put it in a mermite. I’ll eat anything out of a mermite.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8222 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Moissanmeat™

Nope.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No fucking way! Sorry but I just have to say no on this one.

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If they can make it look and taste like a well marbled rib eye......I would have to give it a try!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
So fish is not "meat" in Missouri?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
By the time they get test tube meat perfected, we'll all be brains in vats of nutrient solution, "living" our lives in the matrix.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
This seems a bit wonky to me.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will you eat clean Meat???

You mean this:

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Swept up off the floor, scraped out of pots, pans, and various processing machinery, squished up in a mold with dome gelatinous broth and stuffed in a can, no, it ain't no wheres "clean meat" or kosher, and like a boolit in yer heart, but damn, it tastes good!

'murica!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Negative, Ghostrider, I will probably not partake in the lab grown "meat" phenomenon.

I'm human, we eat other animals, and such is life on this planet.

I couldn't possibly be less interested in some lab grown alternative.

I suppose it's possible I'll change my mind one-day, but it seems exceedingly unlikely.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
^^^

Swept up off the floor, scraped out of pots, pans, and various processing machinery, squished up in a mold with dome gelatinous broth and stuffed in a can, no, it ain't no wheres "clean meat" or kosher, and like a boolit in yer heart, but damn, it tastes good!

'murica!

Homemade SPAM. Contains no floor scrapings or anything but good butt and ham...with a few other ingredients.

I've made this and it's fantastic.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Farm-raised salmon is still salmon... right?

Call me skeptical. Animals naturally moving, working, respirating etc, as God intended, give the meat much of it's characteristics. The only thing a lab can produce will be spongy, tasteless protein. They will then need to inject flavors and additives to make it palatable. Puke.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post