SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Canada’s PM latest blackface scandal
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canada’s PM latest blackface scandal Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Actually, it was brown face and he was dressed for an Arabian Nights theme party. I hate lil Justin, but this shit has got to stop.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
If your white and you don't apply SPF 100 every day, you are a racist and you must apologize. If you are white and you put any sunscreen on your a racist because you don't want to darken your skin and you must apologize. Wait a minute if you are white, you are a racist and you must apologize.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Trudeau calls himself a racist! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"I didn’t consider it a racist action at the time, but now we know better. This is something unacceptable and it is racist,” Trudeau emphasized.

https://www.breitbart.com/nati...-costumes-as-makeup/

We are all living inside Alice In Wonderland now. Every day is a new adventure, one day whackier than the next.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
If your white and you don't apply SPF 100 every day, you are a racist and you must apologize. If you are white and you put any sunscreen on your a racist because you don't want to darken your skin and you must apologize. Wait a minute if you are white, you are a racist and you must apologize.

Lots of white people spend a LOT of money to get black/brown.

Lots of black/brown people spend a lot of money to get white[er].

Is there some kind of a lesson here?

Posts: 11327 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
It goes without saying that this nonsense of looking at everything someone has ever said and done is ridiculous, but at the same time the left has made these rules and must be made to live by them until they see just how stupid it is. We already see that they don't apply them to their side - Northam is still the governor of VA and his sidekick is still the Lt. Gov. This is now the third time Trudeau has been revealed to have dressed in black face. Not very woke of him!

If the left is not held to their own standard it will never change.

Twitter has been hilarious...and brutal Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
So is it racism if you wear a copy of a black athlete's Jersey? If not it should be according to the rules of today's society.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The media has moved from calling it blackface to brownface to now calling it 'face darkening makeup' Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Curious how far the liberals will go to defend and protect Trudeau. Hard to imagine he's not expendable. He's not a particularly compelling or effective prime minister. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they eventually turn on him to protect the larger cause.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Three "face-darkening" instances? Y'know Trudeau missed his true calling. He should've been in the theater.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Three "face-darkening" instances? Y'know Trudeau missed his true calling. He should've been in the theater.

He is, he has played the role of PM for 4 years now. Not particularly believable but he got good reviews from the critics.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Did anyone notice that the original article from the Toronto Sun--which is about Trudeau's fuckery--still manages to call Trump a racist?

Because, you know, Trump's says racist shit and Trudeau didn't call it racist...so he's a racist.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This dude is an absolute buffoon. He even called himself a costume enthusiast. Three times he's worn blackface? Who does that? Oh, I'll tell you. "Woke" leftists, that's who.

Rich Zeoli has a hilarious idea of making a "Woke leftists in blackface calendar." They almost have all 12 months covered. And manboy Trudeau gets two months because he's done both brownface and blackface.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny how things went from "hot and young and progressive and I wish he was our president" to absolute crickets from certain folks on the left. They'd have torches and pitchforks out for a republican.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Three times he's worn blackface? Who does that?

Well that should qualify him as a pinhead at the very least. Smile

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
hypocrite

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
So was it 3 times Justin, or maybe more?

Uh..Hem...Haw...I'm, uh, wary of being definitive here...

Big Grin Big Grin

This was obviously something he was known for at parties, eh?

Comedy gold.

https://twitter.com/ScottJW/st.../1174759736274821121

- John Adams

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"I am wary of being definitive...you melanin-specific fascist!"

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, just get it over with and belt out Old Man River.

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Do you know camp town races ?

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I think there is more to it.
The next bombshell will be that he is a “furry” enthusiast. Possibly frequenting furry conventions.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post