SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dumb joke of the day...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dumb joke of the day... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
A guy goes to the doctor with hearing problems.

Doc: Can you describe the symptoms to me?
Guy: Yes. Homer is a fat yellow lazy bastard and Marge is a skinny bird with big blue hair.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38686 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
where DO you find these?

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
It took a while.....

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
where DO you find these?
I've got a lotta window-lickers for friends.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
where DO you find these?
I've got a lotta window-lickers for friends.

Window Lickers! That made me laugh!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Geez I'm slow! Took me a lot longer than it shoould have to finally get the joke. Roll Eyes

I'll blame it on the fact that I never watch "The Symptoms".

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
... "The Symptoms".
I'll admit that I sang it. Big Grin

Posts: 45377 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Good grief... Can't we put him in timeout or something?

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
... "The Symptoms".
I'll admit that I sang it. Big Grin

when
I read this post, I heard the singing in my head,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That conversation with the doctor goes about the way many of my conversations with Mrs. Till go.
We're thinking of compiling some of the best; soon may have enough to fill a book. Big Grin

BTW I can't tell the joke to her, she wouldn't know who "The Symptoms" are.

Posts: 18070 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
True story: Queen Victoria was talking to a hard-of-hearing admiral, and she asked about his wife. He thought the queen asked about his flagship. He replied something along the lines of 'She's old and has seen better days - I'm going to have her rolled onto her side to have the barnacles scraped off her bottom.'. .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21848 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Geez I'm slow! Took me a lot longer than it shoould have to finally get the joke. Roll Eyes

I'll blame it on the fact that I never watch "The Symptoms".
Same here--on both counts.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I sent this to my wife. She texted back to me, "I don't get it."

What makes this funny, just a few days ago, we played a few hands of a card game based on The Simpsons.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30693 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I sent this to my wife. She texted back to me, "I don't get it."

She probably doesn't think the Three Stooges are funny either.

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Well, I gotta say, that in keeping with Para's guidelines of accurate thread titles, that one was right on. Razz
I laughed anyway. Smile

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post