SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Once again, the Leftists demonstrate clearly the anti-American scum they are: Tucker Carlson has the audacity to interview Vladimir Putin
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once again, the Leftists demonstrate clearly the anti-American scum they are: Tucker Carlson has the audacity to interview Vladimir Putin Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
https://twitter.com/RealScottR.../1754090453987680411

Because freedom of speech is such a dangerous, un-American thing!

Are you afraid of what Putin may say to Tucker?

Are you concerned that Tucker might platform ideas you have no counter for?

Justice Louis D. Brandeis noted in his concurring opinion in Whitney v. California (1927) that “If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence.”

More free speech.

Not enforced silence.

It’s the American way.

Also as noted in the comments, CBS's Mike Wallace interviewed Ayatollah Khomeini during the Iran Hostage crisis in 1979.

The left reveals itself for what it is- an oppressive, malevolent entity fearful of any ideas in opposition to itself, as are all despots who wish to destroy anyone and anything which it feels threatens its power.

Posts: 108900 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
At one time I had some modicum of respect for Kristol, dang that guy has gone full commie, all the while calling everyone else one... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6348 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Well before Donald Trump came on the political scene, Kristol is one of those people you just naturally want to punch in the face, even with the TV on mute.

Posts: 28528 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes, how could I forget about this?

https://twitter.com/RealMattCo.../1754162692783271977

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They're just scared to death because he may be more successful at ending that mess, or at least starting a dialog, than the Secretary of State, Blinken.

Posts: 9774 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They're scared to death of everything except cramming gigantic dildos in their ass.

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They're scared to death of everything except cramming gigantic dildos in their ass.

Truth.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5989 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What if the Putin interview got delayed until March 7th and go up against the State of the Union Address ?

There is something for them to be afraid of.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 331 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MoosehornMan:
What if the Putin interview got delayed until March 7th and go up against the State of the Union Address ?

There is something for them to be afraid of.

That's a hoot. Big Grin

Posts: 6488 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Deep State are in real trouble.

Tucker’s reach is the biggest on Earth. His interview with Trump did 267M views on X alone.

Whatever Tucker is doing in Russia, the Deep State are terrified of it. They know one of their darkest secrets is about to get massive exposure.

They did the same exact thing when Trump and Flynn got close to Putin. They threw an absolute fit and cried “treason”.

Why? Because they are afraid of what Putin would share with Trump. Putin is anti-Globalist. Putin knows about their criminality in Ukraine. Putin knows where the bodies are buried.

Putin has repeatedly called out the West’s perversion and widespread pedophilia. He calls out the Western oligarchs’ plot to create biological weapons and manufacture biological crises to enrich themselves and steal elections via mail-in voting. Putin is as red-pilled as they come.

They can’t have any of these truths on the airwaves, let alone on the biggest platform on the planet. If the public learns Putin is not the bad guy, it’s over.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8631 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I'm with you most of the way here but I think Putin is a bad guy, just not the worst guy.

Other than being paralyzed with fear over what he might reveal I can't think of a reason not to talk to him though.

Of course if we started talking to opponents in the global game of chicken we might avoid a war or two and that seems to bother some folks.

Posts: 6488 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight. The commies don’t want us talking to the commies because the commies are bad.

Posts: 11508 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The commies want to be the upper class commies over the lower class commies...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44387 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
funny thing

I trust Putin more than I trust Biden

Putin does what he says he's going to do, and you already know he's the enemy

can't say the same thing about Bidet

Posts: 53714 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The commies want to be the upper class commies over the lower class commies...

I think you nailed it.

Kristol certainly thinks he will be one of the leaders in his minds swampy New America.

Kristol is a douche!

Posts: 3532 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Why I'm interviewing Vladimir Putin.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24536 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who was it that interviewed bin laden back in the day? It was a major news outlet, can’t remember if it was before or after 9/11. The left didn’t scream about that.

Posts: 487 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist18:
Who was it that interviewed bin laden back in the day? It was a major news outlet, can’t remember if it was before or after 9/11. The left didn’t scream about that.

Peter Arnett (CNN) interviewed bin Laden in early 1997 shortly after bin Laden declared jihad on the United States.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31935 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Will be interesting to watch Putin, a mass murderer of civilians put on a pretty face. Hope Carlson asks non-softball questions.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1598 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just tonight, NBC anchor Lester Holt did an interview with the Iranian ambassador to the UN.

No, I do not watch that crap, I was checking channels to avoid Sen DaNang Dick Blumenthal on Fox.

Posts: 15991 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post