SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Once again, the Leftists demonstrate clearly the anti-American scum they are: Tucker Carlson has the audacity to interview Vladimir Putin
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once again, the Leftists demonstrate clearly the anti-American scum they are: Tucker Carlson has the audacity to interview Vladimir Putin Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ A point I made early on in that conflict.

We had no business playing in Russia's backyard, IMO.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I'm about a third of the way through...enjoying the heck out of it

Posts: 3074 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The MSM do know what to do.
Call him out as a traitor or totally ignore him and hope the uninformed masses don’t notice.
Twitter versus the media world.

Posts: 9718 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The bad dream continues for the left.

https://twitter.com/joma_gc/st.../1756320513368973483

posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/banthebbc/.../1756225236071076112

https://twitter.com/citizenjou.../1756061498051375435

Posts: 12923 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The 'Post-game Show'...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9260 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is worth the time investment.

Well worth it!

Especially in this forum, Tucker comes across as extremely intelligent and very quick thinking! He reminds me of Ben Shapiro in this way. He is right on the ball, if more than a little passionate.

I also give a lot of credit to the interviewer. Like Carlson, he gives the interviewee time to answer and fully explore the question given.

Watch this and see intelligence at work.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39017 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I wonder if it a coincidence that they are now reporting an increased Russian threat to the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...to-russia/ar-BB1ihpk

Seems a little fishy to me or it could just be my conspiratorial mind. Eek

Posts: 23107 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I wonder if it a coincidence that they are now reporting an increased Russian threat to the US.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...to-russia/ar-BB1ihpk

Seems a little fishy to me or it could just be my conspiratorial mind. Eek

They are afraid of their gigantic grift slipping away.

Russia does not want war.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wink
Putin said as much in the interview. What do we do if we don't have a boogey-man?

Posts: 10779 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This is worth the time investment.

Thank you. That was indeed well worth watching.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12974 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The Carlson interview was indeed worth the time. It was difficult to discern where the interview took place and who the interviewer was. The World Government Summit was in Dubai. The interviewer struck me as a Turk, but I was unable to uncover his identity. Appreciate you posting this, para

Posts: 13455 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Surprised, or maybe not, that this hasn’t been seen more widely.
Pretty much all of the major media is corrupt and incompetent. The Egyptian interviewer speaking in a second language for himself was also excellent.

Posts: 9718 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5850 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post