SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many TV's do you have in your home?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many TV's do you have in your home? Login/Join 
posted
My brother from Pittsburgh came to visit. We went to see my son and two grandsons.
My son has done very well for him and his wife. After my brother took a tour of his home
he asked him how many TV's he has. Five bedroom home, he has 13 TV's. LOL! I have one
my brother has two. He has a 60 inch in his garage. I don't watch much TV anymore, I don't
need one in every room of my home. 13 Eek

Posts: 957 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
1 tv. But I can stream content to multiple computers and tablets and phones. I don’t have cable or tv service. I only stream content now.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12726 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
In my home, we have three: one in the living room, one in the office and one in the bedroom.

In my vacation home, I have two: one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
One ancient Sony BRAVIA, but without TV service.

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
One (2019 65" 4k HDR Roku - HDMI to Internet Modem-Router + OTA antenna) in the home theater room, one (2019 49" 4k HDR Roku - WiFi to Internet Modem-Router + OTA antenna) in the master bedroom, and one (2010 32" 720p OTA Antenna) in the guest room.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Two.

Master bedroom and living room.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I have one in the upstairs bedroom, hooked to an antenna. One in the other room up there sitting on the floor not plugged in or hooked to anything. One in the living room (CRT), not plugged in or hooked to anything, it's by the front door, I mostly use it as a table. And a small one in my reloading room (CRT) hooked only to a VCR. Smile

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
2. One is in the family room, and 1 is in the bar. The bar one is streaming, or BluRay only.

Posts: 4020 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have 8 and watch one regularly.

When we built our house we wanted them all wall mounted with no visible cords so we ended up with more than we needed.

5 are in the basement because half the basement is setup more like a sports bar and the other half is our basement home theater.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
46" in our bedroom, 70" in the living room, and a 55" in the office/man cave.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
We never use the one in the MBR, and rarely watch TV nowadays

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11288 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
1 TV 42" Sony recent enough to have HDMI to connect to my computer but it's only been turned on once in 2 years.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7102 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Two.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Two.

Master bedroom and living room.

Same here.

At my last house, I had a third TV in the Man Cave. But since I fired my ex-wife, the entirety of my new house is now the man cave, so I no longer need a third one. Big Grin

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Three. One downstairs in the family room, gets watched the most. Two upstairs, one in the master bedroom, one in the exercise room.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37976 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Two

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Big one in the living room and a fairly small one in the master bedroom.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
Seven. We used to use our Arizona home as a vacation home. When we moved here full time we combined the contents of both homes so we have a few TV's in spare bedrooms that aren't even hooked up.

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post