SIGforum
How many TV's do you have in your home?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3660089694

December 13, 2022, 08:45 PM
Schmelby
How many TV's do you have in your home?
My brother from Pittsburgh came to visit. We went to see my son and two grandsons.
My son has done very well for him and his wife. After my brother took a tour of his home
he asked him how many TV's he has. Five bedroom home, he has 13 TV's. LOL! I have one
my brother has two. He has a 60 inch in his garage. I don't watch much TV anymore, I don't
need one in every room of my home. 13 Eek
December 13, 2022, 08:48 PM
konata88
1 tv. But I can stream content to multiple computers and tablets and phones. I don’t have cable or tv service. I only stream content now.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
December 13, 2022, 08:49 PM
TannerBoyl
In my home, we have three: one in the living room, one in the office and one in the bedroom.

In my vacation home, I have two: one in the living room and one in the bedroom.
December 13, 2022, 08:51 PM
One ancient Sony BRAVIA, but without TV service.

Q

December 13, 2022, 08:55 PM
bald1
One (2019 65" 4k HDR Roku - HDMI to Internet Modem-Router + OTA antenna) in the home theater room, one (2019 49" 4k HDR Roku - WiFi to Internet Modem-Router + OTA antenna) in the master bedroom, and one (2010 32" 720p OTA Antenna) in the guest room.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
December 13, 2022, 09:03 PM
Balzé Halzé
Two.

Master bedroom and living room.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
December 13, 2022, 09:04 PM
cas
I have one in the upstairs bedroom, hooked to an antenna. One in the other room up there sitting on the floor not plugged in or hooked to anything. One in the living room (CRT), not plugged in or hooked to anything, it's by the front door, I mostly use it as a table. And a small one in my reloading room (CRT) hooked only to a VCR. Smile
December 13, 2022, 09:07 PM
scratchy
2. One is in the family room, and 1 is in the bar. The bar one is streaming, or BluRay only.

December 13, 2022, 09:08 PM
1s1k
We have 8 and watch one regularly.

When we built our house we wanted them all wall mounted with no visible cords so we ended up with more than we needed.

5 are in the basement because half the basement is setup more like a sports bar and the other half is our basement home theater.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,
December 13, 2022, 09:09 PM
Balzé Halzé

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
December 13, 2022, 09:10 PM
SIG4EVA
46" in our bedroom, 70" in the living room, and a 55" in the office/man cave.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"
December 13, 2022, 09:15 PM
MikeinNC
We never use the one in the MBR, and rarely watch TV nowadays

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker
December 13, 2022, 09:22 PM
ridewv
1 TV 42" Sony recent enough to have HDMI to connect to my computer but it's only been turned on once in 2 years.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.
December 13, 2022, 09:28 PM
adobesig
Two.
December 13, 2022, 09:37 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Two.

Master bedroom and living room.

Same here.

At my last house, I had a third TV in the Man Cave. But since I fired my ex-wife, the entirety of my new house is now the man cave, so I no longer need a third one. Big Grin
December 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
Nuclear
Three. One downstairs in the family room, gets watched the most. Two upstairs, one in the master bedroom, one in the exercise room.
December 13, 2022, 10:03 PM
Rightwire

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
December 13, 2022, 10:03 PM
TMats
Two

December 13, 2022, 10:04 PM
Beancooker
Big one in the living room and a fairly small one in the master bedroom.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
December 13, 2022, 10:06 PM
Sclass
Seven. We used to use our Arizona home as a vacation home. When we moved here full time we combined the contents of both homes so we have a few TV's in spare bedrooms that aren't even hooked up.