SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns? Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
[quote]Screw figuring out what your son could say.

I'd be beating a path to the School Superintendent with a huge WTF is a math teacher doing asking such nonsense.

^^^^^^^^^^
I would not bother. Time for Catholic school or another private school. I would not trust her to teach Math if she is bringing this stuff to the table. Are the kids allowed to ask her about her sexual practices? BTW what grade??

Yup. Screw that.

Go Catholic school. If it matters to you, most likely not required for you to be a practicing Catholic. Your child will get a great , traditional education in a safe environment without all the social engineering BS.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"Master. Can precede either my given name or surname--either works for me."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Golf Foxtrot Yankee

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I’m partial to El Conquistador, myself.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:

Yup. Screw that.

Go Catholic school. If it matters to you, most likely not required for you to be a practicing Catholic. Your child will get a great , traditional education in a safe environment without all the social engineering BS.

I'm a product of a Christian Brothers HS and Jesuit College. But that was back in the 60s.

With what I've seen of late with Notre Dame, Georgetown, and other revered Catholic institutions plus the openly hostile to our immigration laws of organizations like Catholic Charities, there is a significant leftist and yes woke bent that exists in too many. Before I put my kids in a Catholic or other private school (yes there are examples of the same plague with many of them as well), I'd be doing extreme due diligence to insure they aren't "infected."

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I identify as invisible.
My pronouns are Who and Where.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
There's a Laurie & Fry skit not far off from this.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
I am the Lord Humungus, warrior of the wasteland, and the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah

This is better than “majesty”!!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
There's a Laurie & Fry skit not far off from this.

That's the one! Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
If I'd even bother with a response, it's probably be something like "GTF away from me!"

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Whatever you want, just don't touch me

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Stand up, drop your drawers, and say, "You tell me".

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
“What’s a pro-noun?”

get them to explain it every time Smile

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7177 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
https://pjmedia.com/culture/ch...s-confusion-n1618180

Woke Teacher Asks Student His Pronouns, and the Exchange Results in Hilarious Confusion
BY CHRIS QUEEN AUG 03, 2022 6:42 PM ET

What would we do without Libs of TikTok? The right’s favorite social media provocateur does tremendous work exposing the woke behavior infiltrating our educational system. Sometimes Libs of Tik Tok stokes our outrage, and sometimes we just have to laugh.

One post from Libs of TikTok falls into the latter category. Here’s the set-up: a teacher who works with 5th- and 6th-grade students reached out to the TikTok world asking what she should do about a particular student.

When the subject of pronouns came up in the class, one boy raised his hand and told the teacher that she hadn’t asked his pronouns. So she did. The kid replied that his pronouns were “banana” and “rock.”

Naturally, this triggered confusion in the woke teacher, and at one point in her TikTok, she even tries to correct herself and refer to the kid as “banana.” Then she wonders — and asks the woke people on a social media outlet — if the kid was serious in telling her his pronouns are “banana” and “rock.”

It’s glorious.

A bunch of middle schoolers owned this woke teacher when she asked for their pronouns

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
I vote for No Response to the teacher.
Call the Superentindent for a meet ASAP

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
I'ma go with fah/q.

Maybe yee/yee.

I was going to go with "F" and "U", but this works as well.

And I'm dead serious. If ANYBODY is stupid enough to ask me that question that's the answer they're going to get.

And maybe a little lecture to go with it. It won't change anything but it'll be absolutely crystal clear where I stand: There are two genders/sexes and (at last count) something like 126 forms of mental illness.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“I am what NATURE intended and ACTUAL SCIENCE verifies. I am a male of the species. If the science teacher down the hall isn’t too woke, they can explain it to you.”

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What an adorably cute way to ask for one's first and last name, Commander Data. Perhaps your real calling is in devising personalities for robotics, rather than teaching math to 'xth' graders."

(Pretty sure I'd get sent down to the principle's office for that. But depending on how HAWT the teacher was, it might be well worth it - cue Van Halen right about now...)

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post