SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give me your response to the question: What are your pronouns? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
His Royal Highness

I saw that coming a mile away

Posts: 1949 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m here to study math, and I was hoping you would teach me. Call me whatever makes you happy. I don’t really care.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4022 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
HMFIC

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Normalizing these mental disorders is so horrifically damaging to children.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Yes sir, that's me. Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm going with majesty.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29597 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sig/Ruger

Posts: 13731 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Milkshake

Just to be clear I’m also milkshake fluid. Sometimes I go strawberry and other times I feel more vanilla. When I was younger I always went chocolate but I moved on.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16375 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This got weird quickly .

Posts: 3967 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I prefer to be addressed as "You, higher mammal...."

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Ugly bag of mostly water?

Posts: 29597 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
(Default)

Posts: 45324 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm why SigForum can't
have nice things
Picture of Thayer
posted Hide Post
I live here in the Ozarks and have not, and really doubt anyone will ask me. But if they do, they are going to get a pretty rude and loud "What the Fuck are you talking about? Do you see any blue hair on me?"

Posts: 9817 | Location: Heart of the Ozarks  | Registered: June 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
"Just don't call me stupid."

Posts: 7503 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
kid/yout

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I have no pronouns. The pronouns I use are English (American), he, she, it, him, her, hummer, etc.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31364 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Archangel.

St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Legend

Posts: 5297 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
Heisenberg

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 574 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
“I don’t entertain such stupidity”.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7933 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post