SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma For Home Handymen (And Women), DIYers, Contractors - WINNER: bob ramberg!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma For Home Handymen (And Women), DIYers, Contractors - WINNER: bob ramberg! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me! I am undertaking the insane task of being my own builder of a new house. Need all the help I can get.
Thanks for your generous Karma.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
i'm in and thanks. I could use that.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1369 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I am in the process of building a cabin in northern Michigan and would put it to good use.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm i ! Very handy tool that I could use.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 300 | Location: Canyon Lake, TX | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
If anybody else wants in: Now's the time.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WyoRobert
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

I live in an old house, so nothing is square or straight. I've redone the downstairs floor and two rooms of walls, so this would see some use at my house. It would be great to easily get a series of measurements all along a wall or something.

Robert
------------------------------------------------

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. -- Marianne Williamson

Posts: 613 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I will be attempting to replace our kitchen cabinets soon and can use all the help I can get.

Thanks

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I already have one, so don't include me in the karma. I just want to mention that I like using mine at the range to see exactly how far my targets are. My GLM50 measures out to 165'.

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Heck yes, please count me in.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Big fan of Bosch tools and I'd love to use this. ETA: we are soon to start a major upgrade to our home, this girl will see substantial use. Smile

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I would be very grateful to be included. It would get used quite regularly.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The fickle finger of the karmanator's pseudo-random number generator has spoken, and the winner is: bob ramberg!

Congratulations, Bob!

Watch your inbox.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Second notification, Bob. (Emailed, as well.) If I don't hear from you in 24 hours I'm re-running the karmanator.

Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jim. Email sent.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1369 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post