SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Justifying a $1800 dollar order at SG ammo haha
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Justifying a $1800 dollar order at SG ammo haha Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'd taken Paras earlier advice to heart so much that when the last "crisis" ammo shortage occurred, I sold off a bunch so folks getting new firearms could get some ammo. It adds to the resiliency.

I had slightly over 22,000 rounds of 5.56 at that time, I'm under 5000 rounds now. Similar (but lesser numbers) of 9mm and .45. Realized I didn't have that much .22 or 12 gauge, so bought a bit more of that.

Thanks Para! Good advice.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have a pretty large order of IMI 77gr 5.56 SMK (Mk262 clone) showing up today from the good folks at SG.
I have a ton of M193 and M855 stocked up so I've been concentrating on getting more of the higher end stuff.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
I was loading magazines on Saturday and was surprised at how much 9mm, .40, 12 gauge, 6.8 I had and how light I was on 5.56 and 223

Ammoseek I went and 1000 of Armscor 223 on the way for $479 shipped

Wooo Hoooo!!! Just got a call from Gun Prime, the over sold the Armscor .223 and they are now sending me Norma 62 gr steel core 5.56 instead

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Link

Cost of Ammunition Set To Soar in January
Story by Ben Rice

Cost of Ammunition Set To Soar in January
©Provided by Wealth of Geeks
According to Vista Outdoor, “an anticipated global shortage of gunpowder” has created a need for increased ammunition prices. The Minnesota-based firm’s corporate overview boasts “41 renowned brands that design, manufacture, and market sporting and outdoor products.” This week, customers received a letter stating that the new price hikes would be across the board, beginning on January 1.

Posts: 23594 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Just got an email from my distributor as well that cost increases and wait time going up next month.

This was part of an order from February. Delivered in six weeks. I’m still waiting for 12ga and 5.56 from this order.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8033 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
chowser Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 5607 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chowser can I pay you cash to order at that discount???

Posts: 1746 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post