SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Proud Boys Members???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proud Boys Members??? Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAllen01:

You are citing Ann Coulter here as an example? The Ann Coulter who called our President the terrible names? And that is supposed to be reliable authority? Good call.

Yes, that Ann Coulter. I have no idea what your point is.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30467 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

The sourse I cited is himself, so I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

You can't possibly be that obtuse.

Yes, because no one ever in the history of print media has ever been taken out of context. Don't be so gullible.

And once again for the dense among us, this is a thread about the Proud Boys, who currently have nothing at all to do with McInnes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30467 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TAllen01...

Thanks for contributing.

I had responded to your "is this a joke" post, but it was being reviewed by a mod as I used some colorful language.

It has be posted by the mods a few minutes ago...

Your arguments hold no water with me and as it is my thread, please go away.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Couple things about McInnes: I would consider him a provocateur and he's not associated with that organization any longer. His wife is Native American, so her life must suck. Roll Eyes White supremacist and all.

Seems to me this group was started as a joke and it grew legs. McInnes and company evolved into something else.

I look at these guys and think they're about the only bunch of guys who don't take any shit from groups such as antifa and the like. They are willing to push back when no one else is.

Posts: 3241 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
TAllen01...

Thanks for contributing.

I had responded to your "is this a joke" post, but it was being reviewed by a mod as I used some colorful language.

It has be posted by the mods a few minutes ago...

Your arguments hold no water with me and as it is my thread, please go away.

You're welcome. And no thanks. When someone posts that they want to join a group that our own government says is a hate group, it seems kind of weird.

I know logic seems to be something that is frowned upon by several here, but you are in effect asking "how do I join a a known hate group" here. I am sorry I pointed out all the racist things the founder has said.

Never mind. He never said them. Balze Halze said so.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TAllen01 <- Ignore listed

Keep posting, I won't see it.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

You are citing Ann Coulter here as an example? The Ann Coulter who called our President the terrible names? And that is supposed to be reliable authority? Good call.

Yes, that Ann Coulter. I have no idea what your point is.

Your point was that Ann Coulter likes them. My point was that Ann Coulter is not really a reliable source of authority on any issue, given her bias against President Trump.

posted Hide Post
quote:
TAllen01 <- Ignore listed

Keep posting, I won't see it.

*Badge of honor. (Blocked by someone who wants to join an undeniably racist organization.) "Founder quote: We seem really racist and homophobic because we hang around with fags and niggers so much." No, not racist at all.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expat:
Couple things about McInnes: I would consider him a provocateur and he's not associated with that organization any longer.

I definitely agree with the provocateur part. He's had a history of doing some things just for the attention, he's said that numerous times. Though I'm not so sure he's not associated with them any longer. I know that when he first "stepped down" he said it was for purely legal reasons (there were some lawsuits as I recall and some criminal charges against some members) and in a few interviews basically said "I'm stepping down *wink* *wink*". That was a couple years ago, perhaps that's changed and he really has stepped away.

quote:
Originally posted by Expat:

Seems to me this group was started as a joke and it grew legs.

From what I recall seeing over the years I don't think that's far off.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Gesh Frown I though we put the "shit show" debate behind us the evening of 29 September.

This continuing "exchange" is unbecoming of SigForum. TAllen01, give it a rest!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16266 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am intrigued by this group and others like it. Now also looking into any local affiliates of the Oath Keepers, The Three Percenters and other such organizations.

Funny... Southern Poverty Law Center claims these are also racist, right-wing orgs as well. Wonder if there is anyone they would endorse besides those that hate America.

I didn't realize I would fit in with so many groups.

The "Boz"

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Hasn't the NRA been called a "terrorist organization" by members of our government? I'm almost sure those dinks over the the SPLC have probably said similar things.

Anyhow, I dunno anything about such groups, so this is all great fun to watch while I load magazines and wait for the commies to kick off their "revolution."

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17011 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am intrigued by this group and others like it. Now also looking into any local affiliates of the Oath Keepers, The Three Percenters and other such organizations.

Funny... Southern Poverty Law Center claims these are also racist, right-wing orgs as well. Wonder if there is anyone they would endorse besides those that hate America.

I didn't realize I would fit in with so many groups.

Any idiot that would reference the SPLC is a fuckin' commie. Same as getting info from CNN

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your point was that Ann Coulter likes them. My point was that Ann Coulter is not really a reliable source of authority on any issue, given her bias against President Trump.

Perfect non sequitur.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Any idiot that would reference the SPLC is a fuckin' commie. Same as getting info from CNN

Yep

Posts: 1819 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All (most),

Thanks again for your responses.

I may see if there are any "meetings" of these organizations so that I can go and see for myself.

I am not an idiot... regardless of what some here may think. If there were ever a hint of illegal activities, discrimination based on color or religion, language or edicts to pound on someone because of their color or religion, I would be the first one out of the door and on my way home.

Are there any members that are involved with The Oath Keepers or Three Percenters?

I am not desperate to join a group... but most of my "friends" have jumped ship and gone to the dark side. I just want to meet some new, like-minded people that I could have a beer with and have a good chat.

The "Boz"

posted Hide Post
Seems to me that only a few years ago I was a terrorist by virtue of being a vet.

Reminds me that I do have some new magazines that want to be fed.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're welcome. And no thanks. When someone posts that they want to join a group that our own government says is a hate group, it seems kind of weird.

Where are they listed by the .Gov as a hate group? Got a link?

Posts: 1819 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Airsoft...

Funny, I am doing the same thing. I just got a Podavach U-loader and am currently trying to figure out how I am going to get 14K rounds of ammo in 227 30-round mags.

Trying, but can't seem to make the math work.

The "Boz"

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am not an idiot... regardless of what some here may think.

If you might have thought of my post, I was not referring to you.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post