SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Questions we don't want to be asked in life
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions we don't want to be asked in life Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
What do you think you're doing?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16538 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
How did this happen?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
And just how do you explain where that rash came from?

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
[Socrates] I drank what?? [/Socrates]

God bless America.

Posts: 13525 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
(Inspired by vthoky)

Et tu, Brute?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30741 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Why are there all these extra parts laying around after we rebuilt the engine?

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" What the hell were you thinking ? " Any conversation that starts with that is not going to end well. Been there ..

Posts: 4071 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"Did your dog do that?"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"Can anybody verify where you were between 10 pm and midnight?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30741 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
"Do you have my keys?"

God bless America.

Posts: 13525 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
"Is it in?"

Is that when he or she asks?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Do yo understand your rights?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16538 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
Where do you want to eat?

Similarly, one of my buddies relayed the story below, it is 100% his true personality and calm demeanor (he's an anesthesiologist)

He and his wife are going to dinner, as the head to the car....
Husband: "And where would you like to go tonight?" guys know which answer is coming......
Wife: "I don't care"
Husband: "OK, we can go to XYZ (one of his favorites"
Wife: "Oh no, let's don't go there"
Husband: "Well I guess you DO care, don't you?"

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Do you think she's pretty?

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Do you have any last words?

Posts: 9555 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Dispatch: "Can you do us a solid/help us out?"

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
quote:

Similarly, one of my buddies relayed the story below, it is 100% his true personality and calm demeanor (he's an anesthesiologist)

Husband: "And where would you like to go tonight?" guys know which answer is coming......

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23329 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
quote:

You have to understand that the wife is a superior creature that has us by the balls.
You can never win an intelligent argument/conversation because it is rigged worse than the 2020 Election.

Frown

Posts: 22952 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Weren't you the last one in the bathroom?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post